ForumsSupport Forum[FIXED] The text of each post shows up twice

18 5845
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I just encountered a new glitch where the text of each post shows up twice like this:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/Windows%208/Double%20Text_zpsdbsstvjr.png

BB Code only works in the first iteration of each post.

• 18 Replies
helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Yes, I noticed it about an hour ago. It doesn't only happen with posts, as even your own profile seems to be affected, but, for example, mine doesn't.

Edit: seems to be solved now, but the problem with your profile persists. I'd suggest editing it.

Edit#2: and it doesn't work yet again.

---

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Some quick info after looking up various profiles:
Working - Gantic, Doombreed, DoraDoraBoBora, KatPryde, Eldunari17, HahiHa, nichodemus...
Bugged - MrDayCee, Ferret, armorplayergc, boppins, HecticHermit, Tasselfoot, R2D21999...

---

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Oh no... my profile is bugged! D: WE NEED HELP!
edit: test

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@MrDayCee @Gantic - I have this issue as well, all forum posts are showing double. Any word on a potential fix for the problem?

cobbcannon3423
cobbcannon3423
295 posts
Marquis

Not sure if this helps but this seems to affect posts made long before this problem started, such as the very first posts on count to 100 which i KNOW didn't have this problem when they were made.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Testing 1 2 3.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

This is happening to me too. Looks like it's happening to more people lol.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Heyo guys! The problem is indeed expanded allover the website to include profiles as well. Allthough I find it weird that not every profile is affected... we're working on getting it fixed as soon as possible! Hang in there!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

The bug has now officially reached my profile.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Not sure if this helps but this seems to affect posts made long before this problem started, such as the very first posts on count to 100 which i KNOW didn't have this problem when they were made.

Yep, it does retroactively affect much older posts.
helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

The bug has now officially reached my profile.

Yes; out of the people whose profiles definitely worked, @Gantic and @nichodemus are now among the affected, too. I'm not sure whether they have edited their profiles or done something else.

---

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Posts seem to be fixed.

For those who want their bios back right away (if they don't automatically change back), just go into your settings and edit it a bit (for example adding "test" at the end of it) then save your changes. Now, delete those little changes then save changes again. Tada!

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Ok, it's fixed now.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

One of the many disqus bugs that happens over and over all the time with no fixing or response. I see it at least every other day.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

The problem has been fixed by @boppins. (#credit) HUZZAH!!

@Erile It was not a problem with DisQus; it was about the forum posts showing up doubled.

Showing 1-15 of 18