ForumsNews and FeedbackLooking For Dedicated Beta-Testing Champions!

7 4881
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Hey folks! As you may know, we here at Armor Games have been publishing some great indie titles over the past few years, and going forward, we want to make sure these games are the best they can be. That's why we're looking for some hardy souls willing to help us with some pre-release testing, tracking down bugs and delivering feedback to the developers.

In return, you will, of course, get a free copy of the game, as well as a special merit. At the moment, we're looking for a few new testers to try out Sentry Knight Tactics on Steam (PC or Mac). The game releases in a few weeks, and while we've already had some wonderful help from some very thorough forum folk, we'd like to take on three more to make sure we've stomped all the bugs and glossed up with all the polish we can. If this sounds like something you're interested in doing, please let me know! We appreciate your time and help, and would love to have some committed folks we could reach out to in the future for other games.

• 7 Replies
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@DoraDoraBoBora I would like to participate. Can you just give me some further instructions like where and how to post my critics? And could you give us free demos so we can test? I already have Adventure Pals, btw.

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Hey there! We will be providing full copies of the games for people to play. The idea is that you would be playing these games before release to provide detailed feedback and bug reports to the developers on specific titles to help make the launch as smoothly as possible.

Do we have anyone else who would be willing to help out? These games are important to the future of Armor Games, and we'd love for your support in making them shine!

jimmycarlos
jimmycarlos
204 posts
King

I'd be more than willing to help out.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@DoraDoraBoBora, I am interested in testing out the games. I just want to ask this - Can they be tested online or are they to be downloaded and then tested?

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

They will need to be downloaded as these will all be for our published titles.

Sorry for the late response folks... my graphics card died a sudden and dramatic death yesterday. (Thank goodness for Amazon Prime Now!) Playing catch-up.

jaujowa
jaujowa
1 posts
Nomad

I'm available. Email me at hrobinood@gmail.com. Contact me anytime. I've already done professional testing, and I'd like to do some more

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Were I to apply for this, I would need to know what kind of scheduling would be involved here (as in frequency of reports, priority of testable elements, &c.) and also where and in what format reports are to be submitted.

Showing 1-7 of 7