ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1555 517216
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,555 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Oh strop the ninja horse, I still need to get around to reading all your old contests. Never felt such a sense of community as those days had.

ammar_badri_7
ammar_badri_7
1 posts
Peasant

Yoooo
How do I find the news here? I came back after a while and noticed a lot more games have been emulatable by ruffle now. I wanna see the new list. Pls and tq.
Edit: Nvm I found it.

TheBikiniBottom
TheBikiniBottom
1 posts
Nomad

wsg ya'll

Legolas111
Legolas111
1 posts
Nomad

Hi i am new here great to be here

jeromejohnis
jeromejohnis
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, I am looking for a game that i played but forget the name its a dungeon game in which we have to climb from 1st floor to the 100th floor. In case of emergency we can use angel wings in this way we can escape the dungeon. if anyone got idea of this pin down a comment.

saint_of_gaming
saint_of_gaming
598 posts
Shepherd

That sounds like Enchanted Cave 1 or 2 except you are descending.

BirdKingEmporium
BirdKingEmporium
1 posts
Nomad

greetings

CanadianStuntRangers
CanadianStuntRangers
2 posts
Nomad

Hi Im new here and ive already got a warning so im off to a good start clearly, I hope to behere for many years and not get in any trouble.

Hapileeevraftr
Hapileeevraftr
2 posts
Farmer

I really enjoyed Armor in the days where they supported unique and truly indie games. Then they just gave up and focused on making money. They followed the trend of propping mmos and nothing else. Most of the games they host suck now. Most of the games they develop suck now. This site is literally a meme/joke in internet culture, but not as interesting or unique as the legacy of newgrounds.

SlikMagazine
SlikMagazine
2 posts
Nomad

Really good thanks for sharing.

Oescus
Oescus
1 posts
Nomad

Transform your space with the powerful energy of crystals from Oescus. Infuse your home or office with positive vibrations and create a sanctuary of serenity and harmony. From sparkling geodes to soothing crystal clusters, Oescus offers a diverse range of crystals to enhance any environment.

Showing 1546-1556 of 1555