ForumsThe TavernExploring the Dreamworld (share and analyse dreams)

19 10750
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

I'm pretty shure there is a topic like this somewhere in the tavern, but it's probalbly been dead for a long time, so I decided it's time to make a new one.

Basically, you can share your dreams and discuss them in this thread.

Are you feeling clairvoyant?
Is something (or someone) communicating with you through dreams?
You just saw a fancy dream and want to share it?
This is a thread for you, then!

• 19 Replies
AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

I once had a dream about a tornado that was chasing after me, then suddenly, the tornado actually turned out to be a giant mass of bubble wrap that threatened to engulf the whole world and suffocate everyone under it.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@AClSllXVlll Hahaha x'D creepy one Revenge of Evil tomatoe, Rise of the suffocating bubble wrap x'D that will surely be a good b movie Hahaha x'D ! You will better eat it before it turns into that x'D Now I will be suspicious about tomato like Hey ! You didn't plan to suffocate me isn't it ? Hahaha !

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I once had a dream about driving down a wooden bridge, with clowns chasing me. Yes, this is for real.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@SirLegendary X'D Those crazy clown.. Seems nobody really like them x'D I often see them in dreams x'F I will probably share my next with them Hahaha x'D

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

About Ac dream.. my bad I've been reading tomato instead of tornado x'D I think I was tired x'D

@KatPryde Hahah nice ones the one about the dog was so sad x'D I think I was doing the same it's it happened to me !

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

I've had multiple dreams about escaping some facility or evading capture. Last night I dreamed that I was escaping from some prison with a lot of water...

Got anything you could analyze from that?

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Seems that dreaming of a prison is a sign of anxiety, are you preoccupied by something ?

Evading a prison is a good thing, so I presume it's announce the loss of a burden ?

Water can be a sign of abundance so escaping a prison with water could be saying that you will

Probably decharge your anxiety or feelings like that about a lot of things ?

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

I once had a dream about driving down a wooden bridge, with clowns chasing me. Yes, this is for real.

@SirLegendary

Probably due to the recent "Killer clown" events. I heard they're all over the place. Guess clowns don't get paid a lot.

I've had multiple dreams about escaping some facility or evading capture. Last night I dreamed that I was escaping from some prison with a lot of water...

@AClSllXVlll Prison is a place that represents restriction (duuuh) so maybe you want some freedom for yourself. But mainly I think you're feeling guilty, and running away from those feelings. Not to mention you kinda hate yourself. People clean themselves with water, so maybe you had or have the chance to atone for yourself, but you don't want to.

I saw a dream where the elevator at my workplace had extra buttons, and those "hidden" buttons took me to different timelines/worlds and not just floors.

Another dream when I was at Walmart and came across a lonely.. thing looking like ice-cream. And it was made of wood. And it was edible. I asked some lady "You got any idea what this is?" and she just took it from my hands, bit a huge chunk off it, and said "No idea!" I never tasted the ice-cream but it looked very, very wooden.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Saiyoku wow the elevator one seems cool any memories of the time-line ? Or World you seen ?

Wow.. An ice cream living made of wood x'D that's strange I think I will not tasted it too

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

@Last4Skull I saw that one of the buttons in the elevator took me in a place where the hotel was not ready for rent. My mom was standing on a big ladder dying the walls with white paint. She looked at me and smiled like a crazy clown. That was before the "killer clown" trend. Another one was when I was taken to a place which I assume is the past version of the building. The hotel IRL was just an apartment complex before. I saw one of the apartments' door slightly ajar, there was a 4 year old girl inside in pajamas surrounded with different cartridges of games and Gameboys.

And another button took me to a place that it wasn't even the hotel or its building anymore, I was at some luxury condo with big windows. I saw a slightly older version of myself staring out the window wearing a schoolgirl uniform.

By the way the ice-cream was not alive. Also I stole a bunch of ice-cream after that with my friend, we ran like we needed to pee real bad

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

there was a 4 year old girl inside in pajamas surrounded with different cartridges of games and Gameboys.

Remind me lavender town creepy pasta x'D

Seems theses clown are stalking everyone x'D I often see them too theses days

Hahaha I laughed about the ice cream x'D too bad I agree x'D

Thanks for sharing your dream I've wrote one before this thread in the right now I'm thinking if you want to take a look at it Here

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hahaha excellent Kat ! I've dreaming about a strange one too I will probably share it later x'D
Did you're afraid of komodo dragon ?
Thanks for sharing it was a cool one

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Oh I see ^^ I'm glad he doesn't attack you x'D

Mine was weird Hahaha

Like I was wandering in the street and I meet a person named Sting x'D but he wasn't like the real one, he looked like an androgyn (like black clothes, White middle air a little bit like a kiss member x'D really it was a crazy mix x'D) , so in the beginning I couldn't tell of it was a man or a woman, he talked to me about a band called Queen x'D ( remember me of Freddy Mercury x'D)

It was like a different time-line where things were altered, funny fact x'D queen in this time-line was a metal band x'D so he show me his group x'D I've to say the music as Good Hahaha and then I woke up it was really strange !

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

@Last4Skull I guess you miss the old music, but at the same time you want it to be new. I can imagine Sting looking fabulous as a metal band member... Now I really want to see that -___-

In my dream I saw that we were in a tower with mom. It was a dimly lit golden tower with odd staircases.
Before we entered the tower to meet my father (?) we were in a beach with pale white sand, small odd huts, and mummified tribe members. So as we were going through the tower mom didn't look at me once, she was just progressing. And the staircases were odd because we were ending up at different floors, not on the floor we were supposed to go- it was some sort of puzzle to find the right staircase. But she still kept progressing on the path she began with. Other sais were also in the staircase. Trying to kill me.

They had guns. I remember seeing two but only one attempted, and she failed. At some point I realized mom was just lying and I shouldn't trust her. So I went on about to find my own staircases, and she didn't even care. Sometimes I had to climb different parts of the tower to find the correct staircase. At one point I found a gun in a chest and saved it. Then finally atop the tower I reached.

I progressed slowly because I knew dad would be lurking in there. I took out my gun. I kept walking up towards the last staircase, and the moment he saw me he took out a two-barrel rifle (M30 Luftwaffe Drilling to be specific) and aimed at me, but so did I. For some reason I knew he'd try to shoot me.

Rest of the dream is blurry, but I remember at the topmost floor was one of the apartments from the hotel I work at. And we were kind of playing cat and mouse for some reason... not in a good way.

I've actually never seen my dad, so I think this person was some random actor I knew of.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Katpryde isn't it x'D ?

@Saiyoku it's sure something x'D and probably

That's Sad for your dad.. , maybe it's the point, your mom seems to search for it a all price in that tower, and the aiming you feel by your father is maybe, a sort of trahison from him you feel..

It's never easy to lost someone, even more when it's a family member, maybe one day you will meet him Courage !

Showing 1-15 of 19