ForumsThe TavernExploring the Dreamworld (share and analyse dreams)

19 10745
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

I'm pretty shure there is a topic like this somewhere in the tavern, but it's probalbly been dead for a long time, so I decided it's time to make a new one.

Basically, you can share your dreams and discuss them in this thread.

Are you feeling clairvoyant?
Is something (or someone) communicating with you through dreams?
You just saw a fancy dream and want to share it?
This is a thread for you, then!

• 19 Replies
AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

Yesterday I had a dream about being in the midst of some war. It was like WWII and I was either a doctor for a town/city or helping one. Somebody was seriously ill and would die without proper medical attention, but with everything going on we couldn't really help. Eventually our location was compromised so we had to leave with the patient. It ended with there being lots of explosions and fires while we were packing up our things and getting ready to leave.

It was really interesting because of the intense feelings I had in the dream. I think I remember knowing what was going to happen before it would, but I don't know why. :/

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Wow intense one ! I've done some of these too ! It's maybe because your preoccupied by a possible world War who can happen ^^ I can see what you think by intense, it was like a thrilling scene isn't it ?

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I could talk about this topic for eons. I have had all kinds of dreams. Violent dreams, weird as hell ones, sex dreams, beautiful dreams, depressing ones, gross ones, vile ones, reoccurring dreams, work related ones, dying dreams, etc...

My latest one was simply where I bit into what looked like a tasty roll of string cheese, but when I started chewing, I discovered that it was full of roaches inside! Gross dream! I dunno why, I haven't had string cheese since I was a child and I have no fear of roaches.

Another problem of mine is that I experience far to many hypnotic jerks at night. This can make falling asleep difficult.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde Hi Kat Nice one !

By what I've seen dreaming about a bear cub could be interpreted by a sort of woe caused by some friends, a bear in general lead to a strong person, skilful and malicious (could be a man or a woman).

[a funny one: it's said a woman who dreams about a bear must beware of rivals and envious womens ]

about a bear in captivity it's said that an powerful Ennemi will probably strike you x'D [it make sense in Last Stand Hahaha) .

About the fence jumping into means that you will probably overcome the obstacle

So maybe a thing in the game x'D or something that you will overcome only you can know that Hahaha

@SportShark x'D what a crazy universe, it seems that the cheese can be a symbol of maternal security The rocks can be a symbol of stability or firmness

So maybe you could dig into with your maternal relationship or something ^^

I have sometimes some troubles for sleeping too x'D

Showing 16-19 of 19