ForumsForum GamesFinal Round Underway | Tournament 2017

209 62291
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Good day to you all!

Welcome to the AG Tournament 2017! I am holding a series of contests, and through process of elimination, will name a winner. Contest will be based upon performance in a game selected by yours truly. How frequent I'll host the tournament is dependent on the success of this first one... a trial so to speak.
-

To the nitty gritty we go! For the next 5 days (Starting Saturday the 28th, through Wednesday the 1st at 11:59pmEST) 10 contestants will be allowed to sign up (If 10 contestants are signed up prior to this deadline, we will commence with the first period. Also if you miss out on joining the fray you must definitely observer the competition. If a contestant becomes inactive, or cannot compete, I may choose another to to fill the slot. So be sure to stick around and float your username out there!)

- Each round of the competition will take place over a four-five day period. If you fail to place in the top bracket you will not continue to the next round. (A certain number of players will be eliminated each period based upon their performance in the game chosen. How many will be posted at the start of each period.)

-I will choose the game to be played for each period (or an alternate user will choose if I'm unavailable.) No funny business here, it will be skill based.

-Each participant must provide a screenshot of their score IN the game, or submit it to ArmorGames if possible. (screenshot or AG submitted scores only.)

-All scores must be submitted prior to the deadline of the period. All scores posted MUST be current, and not an old screenshot you may have lying around. Any and all attempts to cheat, hack, alter, or unfairly manipulate your score will lead to dismissal from the tournament.

-At the end of each period, I will post statistics indicating the place in which each participant finished, eliminations for that period, as well as the game and advancing participants for the next period.
-

No formal award is in place, aside from bragging rights. Be sure to read this post carefully. If any elaboration is needed, be sure to ask.
-

The contest is now accepting applicants! Come one come all. As always I have donuts and coffee for all. And cheerios if you prefer.

Surprises, upset victories, clutch moments, and thrills await you!

• 209 Replies
Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

Hmm... technically this round started early...
Whatever, more time for me to BEAT YOU ALL!
teehee

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Muffin, I was referring to the foul act of going on to Kongregate. Also, I am physically unable to play any game until Thursday...

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

Such a shame... Hope next time I have more time to practice hahaha
Good luck to everyone! And if you don't mind @xeano321, I will keep posting my scores (just for the fun, and if they're good enough XD), just as Doom.

BTW, can we bet who we want to win?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Also, I am physically unable to play any game until Thursday...

Hmmm. If there would be no objections, I can stretch this round out until Thursday @ midnight if that would help.

BTW, can we bet who we want to win?

@kalisenpai feel free to post away! As for betting, I advise against placing a wager beyond your financial means. Have fun with it.

@ScrewTheLag Got the pic. Thanks!

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Finally got a website to work, crashed a lot yesterday, sorry for the inconvinience everyone, and thnx Doom and Eldu for suggesting me the website u 2 da best much love:

u da bestest xoxo

Hmmm. If there would be no objections, I can stretch this round out until Thursday @ midnight if that would help.

No objections here.

And...I shall try not to lose by too wide a margin. :/

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

14. UGH i'm so dumb i had 22 but was so pissed i didn't submit it or screenshot it because i didn't think that my death was legit

so dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

http://i.imgur.com/JRdg0cE.png

Album link here.

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

Muffin, I was referring to the foul act of going on to Kongregate. Also, I am physically unable to play any game until Thursday...

Oh, um... that was my own site

I deleted that post because the link that was SUPPOSED to go to that page went to another page on AG, so whatever. It's here:

muffin1634.weebly.com/k.html
Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

http://i.imgur.com/fi23ziAh.png

Album link here.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

@ScrewTheLag I've been considering bumping the deadline ahead. I'm going to go ahead and do it, thus ending this round on Thursday, so @Swarmlord2 can have a fair chance.
-

UPDATE: Round 4 has been extended to Thursday @ 11:59pm. Two more days for practice

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Thank you, @xeano321

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

17 Days

(ahh ahh ahh ahh
ahh ahh ahh
ahhahhahh)

Since my first post [in this thread]

*ahem* The scoreboard's broken, it won't update.

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

yeah, please excuse me, exams went all hellish for a while will update it now

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts