ForumsNews and Feedback"League of Angels II" NSFW Ads.

6 12198
Stratygizer
Stratygizer
38 posts
Blacksmith

I've been seeing advertisements of this game called "League of Angels II" that show extreme nudity and sexualized characters that are perhaps too extreme for a 13+ site such as this one, these ads are very common and not the most pleasant sights when a family member decides to walk by. I really do not want to disable ads on the site as it's one of my favorites, perhaps these ads can be blacklisted? EDIT: I got League of Angels confused with League of legends, my bad.

• 6 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@Stratygizer this is an old issue actually. Here and here

One of the threads has been locked, but, well, the team is apparently aware of the issue

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

EDIT: I got League of Angels confused with League of legends, my bad.

I changed the thread title to name the correct game, for clarity's sake.
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hi guys,

I'll contact our team about the new ads. I just need an URL to a screen grab for the ads so that we can share this information with our partners. That way we can have this looked into and likely have them remove the ad images as we did last time.

-RP

Dino_3128
Dino_3128
195 posts
Peasant

@RavePenguin i have got the ad of ''League of Angels 2'' and i don't know it is disturbing or not,also apologies for being late.....http://prntscr.com/g60fpp

Dino_3128
Dino_3128
195 posts
Peasant
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @Dino_3128,

I just took a look at the links and have a few comments to share. First, that looks to be a section of the site that does promote games but is not the typical Ads that we've had reported in the past. So good catch and thank you for posting the image with the placement. Second, I'm not seeing this specific image as something that is inappropriate. The character has does have more clothing on than was the case with some of the other "bad ad" reports we've gotten in the past. I'm with you for sure on this being a borderline report. So I really do appreciate that you took the time to post about these!

I will pass this along if the community thinks otherwise and chimes in on the post. We want the community to be a safe and fun site for everyone that visits, regardless if they are at home, or at work on a break.

-RP

Showing 1-6 of 6