ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 189206
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

48. At least you didn't make a handbag out of them. *thinking* I probably shouldn't bounce such ideas off to him...

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

49. What? Do I look like a barbarian!? I'm not that crazy!

Say, however, would someone like to buy one of these, uh, bleached "alligator" skin purses? They're only 50 bucks, but be assured of quality!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. Why did you name this collection GEIN EDition? Actually nevermind, just pay more attention to typos. I'm also kinda wondering: what will this dude say when he sees what you did to his photo? But then again, what are thinking all the meme heroes.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

49. Pfft! I'm no barbarian! It's just the fact that I don't wanna hear the lamentations of their women. I also want to hear the cries of their unborn children too whilst I rip them out of their wombs.

Too far?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

48. I think that it was too far :-P

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

49. It was so farfetch'd it simply died. What are you talking about?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. I think that he forgot to add "don't" there. Still faaaaarfetched XD @sciller45 you know that on AG minimum age is 13? So we shouldn't overdo with brutal descriptions.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

51. Pfft. Just saying what I would do was farfetched? I didn't even describe how I found the optimal baby age for infanticide. Or how I got to that information. Weaklings.

Anyway, 17 day old me? Completely different persom. Ever since I joined the light side™. Join the light side™ and enjoy your everlasting bliss!

Does not include the soldier, grim reaper, commander, exorcist, priest, gatekeeper, spokesperson, spa manager, waterslide operator and/or every other job.

Join us! It's... probably better than hell!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

50. I am... I AM... hmm...
<thinking> I can't choose "Debbie"... I am... XEQQIE UPPER! YAY! </thinking>

Hello guys, my name is Xeqqie Upper

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

51. And I'm just going to continue my role as. heh. Santa Claws. Some people have Christmas armatars, some Halloween. I suppose I blend these two together.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

52. I think I've just met your Halloween version: https://imgur.com/KXlPhRm.png
Or is it Scitler?

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

53. Can someone fill me in? I'm new to this thread

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

54. We just count here to 100 and girls (or more recently the girl) to 0.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

55. The girls subtract 2 to make up for it and turncoats are allowed.

@PLGuy Wow, you truly are proud of your scitler shtick, arent'cha? I have to admit that it's getting under my skin. In an obsession kind of way.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

56. Oh, sorry then! I didn't know that it angers you. I'm also getting mad when people mess up with my nickname - but only with the PL. But I understand that nobody would like to have anything to do with that genocider.

Showing 796-810 of 819