ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188871
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

55. Xeqqie is here to keep counting... Xeqqie is here to help the boys...
Xeqqie thinks armorplayergc is cool

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

56. @PLGuy Nah, I don't mind it. Hitler was actually a good guy. An amazing speaker, a decent painter, enacted laws for animal rights, had campaigns against smoking and his greatest deed ever: shooting himself. I don't care if anyone calls me scitler or just sciller. Now that I think about it, scitler45 actually makes some sense.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

57. I do like Peanut Butter, dear BatHyde! If only it was healthier.
The funniest part about Hitler is how Aryan he was.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

58. Rise up, do not disappoint me, thee whomst i've revived! I wonder when will I be able to write these things at school... sure, I will write it wrong, but it is fun being dramatic.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

57. BatHyde. Nah, that sounds too good. But also sounds like someone makes a movie about Batman in the wild west. How about we turn it over its head! qɐʇHʎpǝ

@ʞɐʇԀɹʎpǝ. Much better. The genius in it is that it's not misspelt.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

58. YAY! FLIPPING THINGS! Coin Flip = Heads

Oh man... I miss Flipper... she was a nice girl
might go back to the Count to 500...

COIN RESULTS
Coin Flip
Heads
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

59. @armorplayergc We finished the last round and @Swarmlord2 doesn't seem to be making another. Also I didn't remember Flipper as a nice goddess.

PBGuy is not bad as well. But VanDerGuy is the dude.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

60. I have just been away because I have exams. They will be finished soon.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

59. Only if she hasn't met Burrito Bison tête-à-tête. Otherwise she's too flat for PB's liking.

Showing 811-819 of 819