ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 189080
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

56. Keep going girls! I'm rooting on you! You almost went below 50.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

56. @KatPryde Why am I not helping you? Don't you see how I try to escalate your morale? ;-)

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

55. No, you're desmotivating us. Convert yourself to a girl if you want to help us XD

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

56. I'm not sure if I can find such converter unfortunatelly :-( And besides that wouldn't that process be painful? Nah, I'll pass.
BTW gentlemen, you left me alone with ladies. Please help me! I'm not sure what they're capable of...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

(57) PL! Are you OK? did they hurt you? I heard that they kidnap people and hurt them in painful ways, is that true?! D:

oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

58. enhance 34 to 46....pull back....wait a minute....go right....stop....enhance 5719....track 45 left....stop....enhance 15 to 23....give me a hard copy right there....

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

56. We're not harmful! But we'll give you diabetes, as we're extremely sweet

oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

57. That's a scene in the original Bladerunner movie, because I'm really excited for the sequel which comes out this weekend. Was just wondering if anybody would recognize that.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

56. Is it a sequel or a remake?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

57. It is a sequel - Bladerunner 2049. @armorplayergc last message 19 hours ago... You were right. OK ladies give us armorplayer back! Please don't torture him! D:

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

55. He's fine, PLGuy. I hope we don't forget to feed him...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

56. help me! they are being bad to me!

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

55. That's not true! Here, have cake.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

56. Hmm... cake is good for you. Let me look into my schedule... Oh right - I'll have some time to save you in about a month.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

57. hmm, okay, I'll survive until then... *goes eat some cake*

So... what's up, ladies?

Showing 121-135 of 819