ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games data breach?

32 17636
a_blackpanther
a_blackpanther
2 posts
Blacksmith

I just got kicked out of my account and required to change my password because of a data breach. But there is no mention of this data breach anywhere else on the site, nor did the "required password reset" page contain any details: who, how, why, how many users and for how long? And what are the steps you are taking to contain and make sure this doesn't happen again?

• 32 Replies
Bolverkr
Bolverkr
1 posts
Scribe

Same problem here, after resetting my password i cannot start any game and i also receive the same error if i try to open the forums. I had to google for this page and open it directly. HALP!

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey folks,

The best way to report account problems is to contact the support team so we can help you one-on-one for any account related issues so that none of your personal information is shared in an open setting.

For those of you that have successfully reset your account's password if you are seeing a white window where the game should be loading there are a few options, you can do to help narrow down what may be causing this to happen.

Flash Player needs additional permissions to load in the browser.

Flash is being phased out on most browsers. So you may need to grant additional permissions for the browser to load the game. To see if you need to give additional permissions please visit the linked page. If you already enabled the player, please locate the section called I've already enabled the player, but I'm still having troubles.This will show you where the Browser needs your permission to enable additional permissions.

Cookies & Cache
Some games require third-party cookies. So please make sure that you have these enabled on the site. If you are trying to clear your cache/cookies for the first time or need a refresher for how to get started in Chrome and Firefox these two linked pages have links that will take you to the browser's support portal. Another option is to see if the game will load in another browser.

If the previous steps do not work, please contact us so we can work with you to see if there is something else happening. In your help request please include the version of both the browser and your Flash Player you are using and as any steps that you have tried already. That way I don't ask you to do something you already have.

-RP

Showing 31-32 of 32