ForumsGamesCan anybody help me recognise/remember a game?

3 3916
the_roman_sicarius
the_roman_sicarius
2 posts
Nomad

Hi,
I used to play on armour games about 8 years ago, I played a wide variety of games, but one I remember playing I was never able to find it again. I am just going to post what I remember and hope for the best.

I can't remember anything of what the title was, nor do I remember any specific tags/categories it had. But the game was a sort of fantasy adventure, you play an nameless sort of character and have to earn money and increase your skills to eventually go into a dungeon after buying equipment. From what I remember you choose a job to do, an animation pops up of you performing the job, and each hour passes of you doing the job, you succeed or fail at doing the jobs (an animation showing for each), when you succeed, you earn money, and gain some sort of xp and skill increases. The more you do a job, the easier it becomes to succeed, harder jobs require you to increase skills by sort of repeatedly doing a job that increases that skill. Some of the jobs I remember where cleaning out stables, potion making, working in a library, wizarding student, and dragon taming (which was the hardest). Each time you succeed or fail each hour of a job, your stress increases, this is reduced by resting each night, and when it accumulates, you would pay for a holiday (which has a cost per day. Some of the holidays were like; Beach Holiday, Cabin holiday (only a few, but they were weird for a fantasy game).
You chose when to go into the dungeon, which you could do at any point, and when you died, you would start all over again.
I can't remember much else of the game, nor any part of the dungeoneering, I found fun in the management side.
Sorry for the drawn-out description, I just can't remember much else. If you remember this game, I would love to know what it is called, if you can't, thank you for reading.

• 3 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

That looks like My Pet Protector, which has 2 sequels here and here.

computo2000
computo2000
173 posts
Shepherd

LoL this game is ancient but I remember it. @patrick2011 the God himself!

the_roman_sicarius
the_roman_sicarius
2 posts
Nomad

That you so much, sorry I didn't reply sooner, I thought I would see a notification on my email so I hadn't logged in. But thanks for the help

Showing 1-3 of 3