ForumsWEPRThe Matrix:A Government Conspiracy

52 10531
sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

A lot of people say,things cannot get any worse in the world,like disease,famine,war,drugs,communism,terrorism,genocide,illegal immigrants,you name it.But,have you ever thought this is happening for a reason?Like its a distraction?Like it isnt real?Becuase the government might be hiding something.weve all had our suspicions.But has anyone ever really thought about it?Because there are somethings that the government is hiding.For sure,we all know about Aliens.Life,outside of earth,is possible,and the government is hiding it.Also,the fact that the government might be smuggling money to foriegn countries,in return for exotic warfare(nuclear warheads,napalm,biowarfare,chemical warfare,etc.)Also,the government might be hiding the fact that they are contracting secret drug rings for other foriegn countries,for money and power.For all we know,thar might be how some wars could be started.If anyone actually took the time to read this,and you feel interested,please,feel free to share your thoughts and feelings.If your against this kind of thing,or if you think im paranoid,refrain from leaving any negative comments.

• 52 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I believe that the government does hide a lot from us, because of greed and corruption, but I also think that people rag on the gov. way too much. ya we have had some BAD officers, but that dosen't mean that every one of them is bad

SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

Sushihair, you need to stop thinking like the governments out to get you

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

Im not paranoid.And besides,when did i mention the government was out to get me? I am merely spreading the truth.Get it right.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Sushihair, you need to stop thinking like the governments out to get you

I think we all know the government doesn't care about us.
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I agree with most people on here, I think the government is doing something behind our back but I don't think its THAT serious. After all isn't there a commendment or something that says the government has to tell us everything that has to do with a possibility of our harm?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

After all isn't there a commendment or something that says the government has to tell us everything that has to do with a possibility of our harm?

Commandment lol, amendment you mean.

Well forget the constitution, because the government themselves forgot about it. Just how many times was the constitution violated?

And lol, the last amendment of the constitution screws it over. Your allowed to do whatever you believe is good for the nation. Haha
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Oh lol thanks for correcting me drace I always say commendment instead of ammendment.

Showing 46-52 of 52