ForumsWEPRGod - Aliens

35 5405
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

There is something that kind of amazes me. There are many people who believe there is someone "up there" however they can't believe there are aliens. I am not saying to stop believing in your God or whatever you follow. I am just saying that a lot of people don't think aliens could be possible.

Out of curiosity, post which one/or both you believe in. Also, state your reason why.

• 35 Replies
necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@florglee2-
First, to use the Bible to prove the Bible is true is incredibly circular reasoning. Second, near death experiences (NDEs) can be very easily scientifically explained, to use them as evidence is "very uneducated." As I explained in another post, when one is dying, their body struggles to survive. They release a plethora of hormones, such as epinephrine, into their brain to survive. Also, during a NDE the brain is derived of oxygen because neither the heart or lungs are operating. The combination of hormones and oxygen deprivation brings on hallucinations. Have you ever heard of the "Choking Game?" The whole point of it is to choke yourself to bring on such hallucinations.

nubishi
nubishi
27 posts
Nomad

there is no evidence of god. as for alien life forms there is a high possiblilty but they might even be in a different galaxy

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

necromancer
im saying the bible is proof of god, not the bible. and your explanation of NDEs has been restated over a thousand times. people provide scientific explanations for aliens too, dont they?

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@florglee2- The Bible is pretty thin proof of God given all of its self-contradictions. Because you've heard the explanations of NDEs why do you choose to believe the explanation that makes no sense? What does your point about aliens have to do with anything, there are billions of galaxies each with billions of stars and billions of planets, with googols of place for life to evolve, its extremely unlikely that aliens don't exist.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

necromancer
im saying the bible is proof of god, not the bible. and your explanation of NDEs has been restated over a thousand times. people provide scientific explanations for aliens too, dont they?

So a book proves everything? That means those books I read about Santa as a little kid must be true.
Showing 31-35 of 35