ForumsWEPRGod - Aliens

35 5404
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

There is something that kind of amazes me. There are many people who believe there is someone "up there" however they can't believe there are aliens. I am not saying to stop believing in your God or whatever you follow. I am just saying that a lot of people don't think aliens could be possible.

Out of curiosity, post which one/or both you believe in. Also, state your reason why.

• 35 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well...he isn't really purposing that God is an alien in the traditional sense.

Ankkahius
Ankkahius
9 posts
Peasant

I believe in aliens. I mean there must be some sort of intelligent life on some other planet than Earth. Just think about it. Somewhere in the universe someone or something might be thinking just the same things as we think about.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

huh, i never thought of god as an alien. maybe theres a whole species of them out there...or maybe he isnt a alien at all, and theres another god, for aliens, or maybe its all the same god. theres a thousand ways to look at this.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Haha, that is kind of funny.

So, you propose that what humans see as God could really just be a race of aliens?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

yeah, but you could look at it that way, its kinda like an optical illusion. tilt your head to the left and it a whole new picture.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

So, you propose that what humans see as God could really just be a race of aliens?

you never know, to an ant the world is maybe 10 square feet, we must seem pretty all powerful to them, and theres six billion of us. we cant travel to the ends of the universe yet, we dont even know whats there, so there could be alot more out there than we think. definitely plenty of room out there for alot more species, i mean, we havent even found all of the species on earth. i wouldnt doubt it if earth was just part of some playset, just like our ant farms, sitting on a childs shelf.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Very true, we are but feeble humans who think we know a lot!

kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

i believe that there might be aliens, god could have created, us, and them, so there for i am for both

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

i think we as a species have one trait no other species in the universe will have more of, and thats cockyness (thats gonna get censored, watch) but its true, we think so much of ourselves over achievements that aliens would probably discard as minor, like the internet, electricity, hybrid car, ethanol, space flight, a time and number system, the list goes on. sure, its important to us, but i doubt these things could compare to what they would have.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

huh, i never thought of god as an alien. maybe theres a whole species of them out there...or maybe he isnt a alien at all, and theres another god, for aliens, or maybe its all the same god. theres a thousand ways to look at this.

You did not catch on to my point. I was saying why is it so hard for people to believe in aliens when so many of us believe in a God. I was not saying God is an alien.
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

i understand your point. your saying that aliens and god are both beings from space, so someone believing in god should also be able to believe in aliens, since they both have very similar traits.

Eric_Cartman
Eric_Cartman
100 posts
Nomad

there is absolutly no evidence of god, on the other hand there is plenty of evidence of life, and anyways, they dont have to have space ships, they can be bacteria or just DNA or RNA(scentists belive there might be life on titan and mars, or even jupiter._

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

I believe in both. No where in the Bible does it say Earth is the only place with human life.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

there is absolutly no evidence of god

a very uneducated statement. thousands of people who suffered very near death experiences say theyve seen a heaven, sometimes even a hell, at the most drastic part of their ordeal. and i consider the bible evidence, in my own opinion.
sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

yes,true.But there is more evidence of Aliens than proof of God.

Showing 16-30 of 35