ForumsGamesHear me out about SS

3 3469
Daicos
Daicos
6 posts
Nomad

This message is for all those Sonny lover out there who want Sonny 2 to come out as soon as possible!

So I have been doing a lot of thinking and finally thought up the idea of... SS!!!

SS stands for Sonny Society, it's for those who love sonny... who play it every day and want more!

If you are interested Post a Message at in my profile!! E-mail me/ add me on msn at tacofordinner@hotmail.com! If you can find any other way of contacting me do so!

Your one and only person from SS
Daicos!!!

• 3 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I was looking forward to a topic about StarScreamer being a spammer or some kind of sweet gossip!

Overall, it sounds like a good idea...but, I know you will be shocked, I am not that big of a fan of Sonny. Yes its good, but it isn't my cup of tea.

Also, this should be in the Flash Games section of the Forums, but don't worry, a mod will sort that out soon enough.

KingRyan

Daicos
Daicos
6 posts
Nomad

cheers bud its good to here that... i just got onto the forums today and had to enter this quickly... if you could spread the word about it!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Thats fine...

I'm not sure about spreading the word though. Maybe try posting this on all of the 'We Want Sonny 2' threads...

Kingryan
[Typing with 1 hand is hard!]

Showing 1-3 of 3