ForumsThe TavernResident Evil 5 Rascist?

31 6275
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

I wasn't sure where to put this. Please watch the video before replying.

Do you think Resi 5 is Rascist? The game takes place in Africa, While the other one had you killing Spanish villagers. I don't think it's rascist because whenever white people are killed, people are like whatever. but when people see a black person get killed alot of them are like"ZOMG UBer RASIST!!!" what makes them think white people dying is fine while black people get so much care. I'm not saying one is better than the other, and i'm definitely not saying black people don't need care, but aren't we all equal? Please tell me your opinions and make me see if i'm wrong or right. Again we are all equal so just give your opinions. And Thank you for your Time

• 31 Replies
morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

Its not racist in the slightest. Being in africa means african zombies, its just that simple.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

alright thankx morbid

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

its like when they shot a scene from Superman in my town (you know the older superman movie, like the first live action movie? when that meteor hits that building with the rounded kinda roof, thats in my town. i was an extra, i ran around like a chicken with my head cut off.) anyways, when they shot that part of the movie, i didnt go all "superman hates canadians!!" and even then that couldve been interpreted as even more racist, 'cause the meteor nuked the crap outta the place.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

BUMP!!! I need to see what all the other people say as well

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

thanks for bumping, im kinda curious too...

Warmonger
Warmonger
91 posts
Nomad

People get offened way to easliy these days the games not rasict!! I kill all Zombies regardless of color!!

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

I have not realized that resident evil 5 was racist.
(Sarcasm.)
You might also notice THAT EVERY FREAKING HORROR AND ACTION MOVIE IS RACIST.
Preadator.
Doom Movie.
Die hard.
Forest Gump.
The racism is endless. So why complain about a little of this, When they are alot more movies worse.
Besides Im spanish. And i dont really care about my race.
Just dont call us illeagal Immigrates, It like calling a african american the N WORD.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

yeah, i was laughing away zapping aliens in destroy all humans 2, and im a russian.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

By Emperor_Tiberlaw
So why complain about a little of this

I'm not complaining, i'm just seeing what other people think. And i think it'd be very rude if someone calls you an illegal immigrant.
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

BUMP, but no ones seems to post...

ReVent77
ReVent77
27 posts
Nomad

i think the idea of it being racist is frekin retarded. just cause its in africa? stupid

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

RE isn't racist. Mainly for the sole reason that it's a dude on a mission from american government (plot recycle, anyone?) to incestigate a bioterrorist thingy.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I think the same people that think its racist think the worlds gonna end in 2012, and made up Y2K. There'll always be people that are so insane that they dont think they can even trust their own grandmas.

SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

I think Resident evil is rascist against zombies
Zombies are people too

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Off topic, but did anyone notice in Transformers the "Black" transformer gets killed. I'm not saying it's rascist, but it makes you thik

Showing 16-30 of 31