ForumsGame WalkthroughsStick Defender Help?

13 4260
waynediesel
waynediesel
5 posts
Shepherd

I know it's your run-of-the-mill castle defense game, but does anyone have any particular strategies they used to do well in this game? What order did you add gunmen, masons, etc.? What order did you upgrade your weapon or add other power ups?

Any help would be appreciated!

• 13 Replies
REAPERGOD1
REAPERGOD1
48 posts
Nomad

shoot 4 the head then start geting more ammo then get some man 2 help u they take some load of ur back then when u get enof money buythe next gun just keep doing that

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

more ammo? exqueeeeze me, maybe im blind, but i cant find that upgrade anywhere.....

shadox8x
shadox8x
7 posts
Nomad

y play stick defence strom the house 2 is much beter

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

the intructions in this game says so little, i think they expect us to have played storm the house

shadox8x
shadox8x
7 posts
Nomad

i just dont like the game

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

Stick defense sucks. Its so hard and it gets boring after about 5 minutes of trying to shoot those stupid stickmen!

zeroskater123
zeroskater123
243 posts
Nomad

ive played storm the house but this game is like ten tymes harder but i like how the came up with more upgrades and stuff tho

RAYDEN94
RAYDEN94
44 posts
Nomad

i hate this game. storm the house is cooler. it gets too hard too fast and it doesnt give enuf money!! all the stickmen upgrades are expensive

waynediesel
waynediesel
5 posts
Shepherd

Storm the house is better, but it's still pretty fun to try other defense games too

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Storm the House is 100 times better and way easier.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Well, I have to agree with you all there. Storm the House is so much better. But I made this on Stickman Madness 3 because it was new.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Sorry, I meant But he probally made this on Stick defense because it was new.

waynediesel
waynediesel
5 posts
Shepherd

^^ Agreed. You don't have get headshots in order to kill the baddies in Storm the House.

Showing 1-13 of 13