ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do?

41 5410
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

If you found out your parents had done something illegal that was really bad like murder or selling drugs to kids would you turn them in?

• 41 Replies
Warmonger
Warmonger
91 posts
Nomad

It all depends on the situation man. pot you can just talk to them meth or something major along those lines you need to turn them in. Its for their own good even if it tears you apart to do it! good luck.

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

ya, i totally agree with warmonger

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.png
Join the Sig Strikers

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

i would turn them in i think there annoying and it seems like there on crack

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

lolz this is really weird this whole forum is about drugs and eating babies. and i wouldn't turn them in unless someone else's lives are at stake.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

ManUtd4life096, get a life. Throwing stones at a Bobby? C'mon.. At least put your shoes in *their* shoes. That would be fun for me. No offense, dude, but you should understand the situation their in. That's all.

If I get a life, my parents will turn on me. All I do is sit in this room and watch my cannibal parents gorge down babies with a little spice and some ketchup. It's horrible. But sometimes, a Bobby walks by my window. At least then I can have some fun!

P.S. I know you were being sarcastic and found what you said very funny.

P.S.S No offense to anyone named Bobby.

P.S.S.S Pie > Cake
dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I wouldnt turn my parents in unless they did something that you just cant let go.

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

It would depend on the situation. Let's say they know you found out about what you did, and if you turned them in, they'd kill you too. It's all about the situation....

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

I might. It depended on the situation and if it was negitivley affecting me or my little brother.

Deadmantale
Deadmantale
83 posts
Nomad

WHO KNOWS WHAT ILL DO!!!!!!!

<Post on my page to join the kill kirby club>

Ciperl
Ciperl
7 posts
Nomad

If it was murder or dealing drugs, yeah.. I'd probably turn family members in.

lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't turn my parents in but help them with the drugs but if they hurt or kill someone in the process I'm gonna live with other relatives until their straightened out.

Showing 31-41 of 41