ForumsGamesTower Defense Games

308 69416
ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

I absoluteley love tower defense games! What are your favorites? I am looking for new ones to try. Who else is a fan of tower defense games?

• 308 Replies
lordkelso
lordkelso
7 posts
Nomad

My favourite TD game(before playing GemCraft )was Ouslaught

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Desktop Tower Defense In my mind it is the best TD game, and to whoever said that Bloons Tower Defense was the first TD game... uh yea not even close.

DanielH
DanielH
71 posts
Nomad

Bloons Tower Defense is my favourite!

SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

TD games are my favorite
love gemcraft

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Gemcraft is nice but its too long :-$

Theres really to many to chose from...

There was one that had to do with the Nazis and the Soviet Union. That was pretty good.

Archer44
Archer44
77 posts
Nomad

My favorite would be gemcraft.

TD games are awousome

pitpotput
pitpotput
26 posts
Nomad

my favorite tipe of game is towes defence and my favorite is antbuster(poor cake)

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

I also love Tower Defence games! espiacally Bloons TD 2...... but my friends says(in real life):"all you do is put on some towers and you dont do anything!" but i still like tower defence games.... :P

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

I love antbuster! and Desktop TD is fun too! There are so many games in this genre that it is hard to remember what I have and have not played.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I love Tower Defense games Gemcraft was cool and so is Desktop Defence 1.5 and Canyon Defense.

iShikamaru
iShikamaru
32 posts
Peasant

I love TD games, and I'd say my favorite would be... Vector TD. I personally dislike Onslaught and DTD...

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

who ever played dramitc defense 3 before (i thhink thats what its splet like)? that is my all time favourtie, or storm the house 2

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

gem carft is the best

Coolieo
Coolieo
13 posts
Nomad

I hate TD games I find them really boring so I would say GemCraft!

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Some people think they are boring but If you think that, I would encourage you to try some more. You WILL find one that is good. The genre is so large and sometimes junked up with copies that it is sometime hard to find the gems (No pun intended) of the genre.

Showing 61-75 of 308