ForumsGamesTower Defense Games

308 69419
ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

I absoluteley love tower defense games! What are your favorites? I am looking for new ones to try. Who else is a fan of tower defense games?

• 308 Replies
Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

gemcraft

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

i'm looking for more tower defense also

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

Would anyone care to try out a multiplayer TD game in java? It's called creepsmash and you can have 2-4 players per game. There's 16 maps available and it uses a point based ladder for high scores.

The way it works is you build/sell/upgrade towers to defend against the creeps that the other players send your way (so you control both towers and creeps!). When you send a creep, it adds into your income value, which gets deposited into your money every 20 seconds.

http://towerdefence.hft-stuttgart.de/

TYzzER
TYzzER
36 posts
Nomad

try towerdefence.net

phug1010
phug1010
4 posts
Nomad

gemcraft is cool, but bloons is a little outdated

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

You guys can check out my favorites since a lot of them are TD games. The others are still fun but, yeh.

What game got you hooked on TD games?
For me, It was Flash Element TD. It is pretty fun. LOL.

lekmik
lekmik
2 posts
Nomad

Astral tower defence is the best TD game ever... although i mostly like it because of the game its based on!

also if you dont like tower defence games try the other way around (from the monsters side) in antiTD on sugerfreegames ...

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

Ok the best tower defence webiste is towerdefence.net

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Tower Defenses are some of the best games ever, so are bad because they don't take time. My favorite is Flash Element TD

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

I ALREADY SAID STUFF ABOUT TOWERDEFENCE.NET! And why do you care if I spelled it right?! Gah! Loosen up!

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Sooooooo... Okay... SOMEBODY POST SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!
How 'bout you recommend some games?

MilkyCheese2
MilkyCheese2
20 posts
Nomad

Tower Defence games just aren't my style. No matter if the author adds a twist, it's still just like playing your average tower defense. Same with tetris and snake.

DaPhoenix
DaPhoenix
7 posts
Nomad

I like tower defense games too. Those games are almost the only flash games I like, since other games like RPG's or adventures are to my opinion better on a console. Don't get me wrong, because games like Monsters' Den is a great game. But to my opinion, if you really want to play a great looking game, don't do it in flash. Flash games can be addictive indeed, but in most of the cases it are arcade games. Wich includes tower defense, I mean they are arcadisch right? . And for the rest of genres I really prefer Pc games or consoles.

Good Tower defense games:
1) Vector TD
2) Gem craft
3) Defender

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Cool. Some people don't like tower defence games. I like them because they keep me busy and envolve skill to be good at them. Or at least most of them do.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Tower Defense games are not the best games, but they certainly aren't the worst!

Showing 46-60 of 308