Nomad

I like Seafood and Pizza.
What about u?

• 67 Replies
Dvorak
Dvorak
2 posts
Nomad

If you give me pepperoni pizza, that's be my fave, any other type, I prefer seafood. Call me finicky.

Hyukjin
Hyukjin
80 posts
Nomad

seafood has a wider selection than pizza. Pizza is limited to pepperoni, sausage, italian ham, extra cheese, peppers, onions, olives; whereas there are thousands of edible organisms which live underwater. And I love shrimp so I'm siding with seafood.
Oh, and seafood is healthier

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Dib, honestly, stop with the random "Fish is good" and "Seafood rocks" just for AP.

Anyway, I like pizza just as much as I like shrimp, but I also love fish fillets, but fish alone I hate...I DON'T KNOW!!

Hyukjin
Hyukjin
80 posts
Nomad

but fish alone I hate...

I know what your talking about, something about the way plain fish tastes is just disgusting. And the smell isn't quite a welcoming either
dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

The only kind of pizza I really like is homemade pizza. Because you get to choose your toppings with detail, (cheese-less FTW!) and there's always less grease than buying from a restaurant.

Seafood is good, but it's only awesome if it's sushi!

pickle5
pickle5
99 posts
Nomad

SEA FOOD mainly because we eat pizza all the time and i am so burnt out on it ,shrimp is the best.

Dib
Dib
86 posts
Nomad

Seafood's only bad side is that its so expensive!!

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

Pepperoni pizza is the only kind that I'll take. Otherwise, seafood. =P

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

i say pizza i think seafood is good but it makes me sick so i guess im allergic. but it still tastes good.

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

Oh Yes, I love crab =P

DrakokirbyRenaissance
DrakokirbyRenaissance
31 posts
Nomad

It is Easily Seafood. Pizza is just really one food item that has a lot of selections to make it up on so it's pretty much a blank slate that you decide on. Seafood is solid. You just pick it and cook it your style. Theirs Lobsters, Shrimp, Fish, Squid, and other fishes that I have no idea about.

Dib
Dib
86 posts
Nomad

crab is the best

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Nothing can beat SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

except the one time I had it with pizza.................

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

GOOOO pi..... seafood

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Meat lovers pizza, with hot wings and icing on top.

Showing 31-45 of 67