ForumsSupport ForumCan Moderators quit if they choose?

35 4869
jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Hey, I was just thinking, and I know we have many Moderators and Administrators, and some have been here a long time. What if one of them wants to just, stop? This could mean either Armor Games completely or just being a Moderator. I am looking for an answer, and I would like to see your comments if on this topic, such as -

If they should be allowed to quit and why

Why they shouldn't be able to quit and why

Anything else related to this topic

Thanks!

• 35 Replies
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

haha very funny you guys this was some great comedy keep it up

but yeah they can quit or else you would see someone in 50 years still playing

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I would want to see that XP

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Man, I want a Mod as pet i never knew there were so tame and happy living in a box! I wonder how much I could buy one for?????

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

imagine moegreche in 50 years " ohoh my back hurts.. stop spamming young boy... oh my back is killing me"

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Is she really that much of a pain?

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Of course they can. Once you become moderator, you can choose to have Dan releive you of your "Powers" and not come on AG anymore. There is no actual way to delete your account, though.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ahh man... I guess we couldn't hide it forever.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Well, sice Mods can quit, has there been any Mod thats ever quit? Ever?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well, sice Mods can quit, has there been any Mod thats ever quit? Ever?

Nope. We never allow them to leave. Ever.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Yeah, it is tricky. Even though we could in theory leave, we really can not.

Besides, who would want to? Eternal life is too good to turn down. I mean...errm...

*moves hand in a wavy gesture* You will forget what you just read.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

You will forget what you just read.

We could just read it again!

Well they wouldn't have much of reason too, and they know they probably shouldn't but i guess they have that choice just in case.
DrakokirbyRenaissance
DrakokirbyRenaissance
31 posts
Nomad

Well, you can't hold them against your will but I highly doubt it. They take their Moderator choosing seriously. They don't just pick a regular Joe Smoh. They have sessions that they put out nominees probably. Their was a rumor that they do this bingo thing but that just seems a bit childish for a big responsibility of the site's well being.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Thats weird, I allways thought mods just come and go like users. O well, I am wrong again.(:

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Well I may not be a mod or admin but I am forced every day to come in and clean up after them after they go poop in the corner I am also forced to watch them play Counter-Strike also they tie me up to a chair and force me to watch barney and eat chocolate pie and cake all day but sometimes the pies/cakes have nuts or corn in them, I still don't understand why but I think I have a thesis, they get corn and nuts and chop them up into little bits, add water and flour and mix it up in a bowl and make it into batter, then bake on high for 30 minutes, or its just poop disguised as a cake. Hehe. =)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

No moderators have quit so far, although I might think that dank might be close to it though...

Showing 16-30 of 35