ForumsWEPROlympics

16 3341
waterboy
waterboy
105 posts
Nomad

What's your favorite event of the summer olympics.

• 16 Replies
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

And whats yours?
Well,mine is the races,i dont really know how they are called but they run.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

I really really enjoy them all, but I have a strong love for fencing. We have some individual fencers that are just going to be unstoppable this year. I really think Mariel Zagunis will take gold in Women's Saber, and I expect Kelley Hurley to do pretty well in Women's Epee.

waterboy
waterboy
105 posts
Nomad

400 is pretty cool

kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

mine is the soccer

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

I really like the long jump and the javelin throw. Finland really has a strong javelin thrower going to the Olympics.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Basketball.

I also HAVE to add that we need to Boycott them. We are just supporting China by going, What we need to tell the communists is that they need to change if they want to survive (economy wise).

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Summer is soccer
winter is down hill slolum

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah. Whats your point?

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

His point is that his favorite summer sport is soccer and his favorite winter sport is the down hill slalom. I thought we all understood that. We will have to start writing in braille, too.

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

WeeMan174. It may have been clear, but you don't have to act like a jerk when he asked that.

I wasn't being a jerk. I thought it was very clear what he meant. I do apologize if what I wrote was written in anger. I didn't mean to lose my cool. But he did deserve what he got. Over the series of several threads he has spread hatred and inequalities and that really makes me angry. Again, I apologize.
tehblackknight
tehblackknight
60 posts
Nomad

summer is uh...
I guess Ialways watch gymnastics
but winter is snowboarding

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I really like the swimming and diving events. I think it's funny when they mess up for diving... I mean, who came up of the idea of being scored on how you get into water?

waterboy
waterboy
105 posts
Nomad

i guess u can add ur favorite winter event too.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I like the Olympic wrestling, boxing, and hockey. I'll never forget the 1996 wrestling match where kurt angle won gold

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I like watching the Swimming. I like seeing Australia win all of the Gold Medals.

I also like the Tennis...mainly because I am a tennis Nerd...

KingRyan

Showing 1-15 of 16