ForumsThe TavernThe Zombie Survival Club! (basic rules on page 144)

5049 657135
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

This is a completely serious club, people who make a decent enough plan will be able to comment and review other plans. Here is some zombie info.

run/walk: they walk

scream/groan: they groan

day/night: All da time babey!

what they attack: EVERYTHING THEY HEAR, OR THAT MOVES!

survivors: very very little, like near 100-1000 people on EARTH

guns: This is real time, being your neighboorhood and everything, you have all the resources you have in your house.

cure: there is none.

where to go: so long as you have a plan to get their, go for it.

how much you can carry: AGAIN, THIS IS REAL TIME

family members: theres a high chance they are zombehs too.
able to join: if you didn't read, just make a good plan.

durability: they can take ALOT of damage, worse than playing last stand 2 with just a pistol for the entire game when the zombies have twice as much life.

doors: they can't work a doorhandle for the mostpart of their brain is already rotted
I am still making my plan right now, but I think some of you can do it. Let the zombie surviving begin!

• 5,049 Replies
cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

ill join the club.just give me sometime.ill give you you my plan in the morning nut yea im in.. actually think of this stuff when im bored hahaha i dunno why though??
thoadthetoad keep in touch this is an awesome club

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

I guess you can sign me up!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ok, you two can be in. Make a plan and see if anyone else comes on this thread (in the second page :|).

Since I am fairly wealthy, I am extremely lucky. My dad likes to hunt and the kitchen is filled with food. So to start off I'd do this: I would put several foods (mainly healthy) in a backpack with a frozen water bottle in it. Next, I would take 1 of two guns. A rifle with a scope, or two handguns (berrata tomcat and a desert eagle). I would also take a good amount of ammo. I would make my way to a strip mall (as stealthy as possible) to find a tape recorder. I would make a message saying "HELP! I'M HURT! IS ANYONE OUT THERE?" in a inconspicuous place. I would set this in a place along with making others. I live in california, so I know to stay away from the beach. Contrary to my next plan. I would then start setting off the messages (I place some raw meat near the messages) and while they are confused and fighting each other I will be making a break for the nearest boat. It would be risky but I would have the rifle at the ready. When I find the boat, (it being a small yaht preferabbly) I would make several stops (BAD) till I get to the galopogos islands to live off the land. This is mine and I think it has some bad parts. . .but eh? what can ya do?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Anyone can just post their ideas here, I and cykotic_gamer_ will rate your ideas.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

interesting club lol,so you just talk about zombies or what?

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

I can't come up with a plan. I'd like to join, but you'll have to help me with that.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

@masterXatu:well, I just poped off my last plan off the top of my head, use that as an example,

@ialwayswin: Kinda, we discuss and compare how we would urvive during a zombie apocolypse. We also give any questions or concern to me, for it to be answered.

@soccer_mylife: What's not to get? The zombie characteristics are up there, and you make a plan and judge others.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok I wanna join this is cool!
Well, I collect knives and swords. and have belts that can hold like 50/60 knives. If i wore to of the belt I would have like 120 knives to throw and fight with. As well as maybe 5 swords? Thats the wepons i would have. Any way heres my plan. I would go into the freezer and pack as much frozen food as possible as well as water. If my family are zombies I would kill them to be safe. From there I would steal my dads car it is a sports car so it can go fast! I would drive into the mountains to our family cabin. It is all by its self except for a super small town about a mile away I would clear out all of the zombies in the town and take care of the cows and feilds there for food for my life. I would make a Huge tub to collect rain water in for drinking. And there you have it! ( for those of you that are wondering, how I am gonna use knives becuse i would have to get extremly close. I can throw knives over 100 feet with dead accuracy)

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I ment if i wore two of the belts. aAnd you might be thinking holy crap that alot of knives well I would have to take my dads brothers and mine.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

well, I think that the knives and sword thing is a bit. . . .dumb. Mainly for the sheer reason that these zombies are tough adversaries. The swords is not so great, because you would need to get close to them in order to kill them. The main thing that made me think that you would die is that you would clear the nearby town of zombies. Even if there wasn't many, they walk at a normall pace. Which means they would be surrounding you. I like the remote cabin Idea. There is a problem with the giant tub as well, if there is a long drought, what would you do? It is a decent Idea all the same, but I think it could still use some work.

chance of survival for the day: Most likely
for the night: decent
for the week: pretty low
for the month: decent if you manage to kill the ENTIRE town
for the year: almost none (due to the reliance of cows and other livestock)

I think it is one of the best plans here, so I give it an overall score of 6/10. Just needs to be thought out a little more.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

many of you may think this is spam, it pretty much is, I just want to bump this thread so people will notice it. Oh yeah, I just remembered. I forgot to mention that the zombies could not swim, or operate machinery.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, when I say the entire town I mean maybe 40 people. Ya it is just a super small farming town!

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

I am at home when the outbreak reaches noticeable levels. Since home is an second story apartment in a three story complex, I have a bit of time. After filling the bathtub and any containers I could find, I would bang on the ceiling to check on my upstairs neighbor. If I hear nothing (or god forbid "moans&quot, I would fill a backpack with canned supplies, rope, a waterbottle (filled) and my ex-boyfriends radio. Armed with a crowbar and my .22 pistol, I would, with luck, take control of Mrs. Crowley's apartment. If I had the time, I would transport as much food and supplies as I could and then destroy the stairs. Mrs. Crowley has a dog which will make a good sentry (or food, if it gets bad *blech*). The roof is fairly close and can be accessed by climbing the rail of the back porch. Then I would go from there, with fingers crossed. I am not against traveling, bieng fairly fit, but will wait a bit for help.

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

that's a good plan, u could make it into a story if u added more to it

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.pngJoin the Sig Strikers

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Dude, good plan. 1smallmalf you said you would be on an island what would you eat the whole time?

Showing 1-15 of 5049