ForumsThe TavernWhere are the "Lulz"?

18 3288
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Where are they? because they're definitely not at this site. everyone's all like serious joe over here. no one even attempts to say anything funny, and when they do, it's considered "Spam". seriously, is everyone here a robot or something? Loosen up everybody. the tavern is mainly meant for entertainment.

• 18 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

If you want to see some funny stuff on here, read the rapping in the Art, Music and Writing Forum.

There is funny stuff here too...

KingRyan

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

you wanna read something funny? Check out Klaushouse's What to do if you see a stranger ans what exactly is a stranger guide. It's epic lulz

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Hah i dunno mostly peopel comparing pizza with tacos here.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Maybe you have to loosen up a bit Lige. Haha, this site can be quite hilarious without it being spam, you just have to know how :P

The tavern is lulz galore! Even some of the forum games will have you lolling for hours, haha. I am the almight lolrous, lolololollolool

hellbovin
hellbovin
10 posts
Nomad

u want somethin funny?

go look in a mirror

theres a lulz for ya

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

u want somethin funny?

go look in a mirror

theres a lulz for ya

oh wow, you sure got me. Well, i'm off to kill myself because some kid just called me ugly.
shadow_stealth
shadow_stealth
119 posts
Nomad

Well go look to the mirror you got lulz very for u!!!

hellbovin
hellbovin
10 posts
Nomad

ummm ?

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

This is time for some hilarious stuff....*makes funny faces*

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

wow, great gob repeating a joke that wasn't good in the first place. +1 point for trying at least.
Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you got me there woo hahahahahahahah

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Where are they? because they're definitely not at this site. everyone's all like serious joe over here. no one even attempts to say anything funny, and when they do, it's considered "Spam". seriously, is everyone here a robot or something? Loosen up everybody. the tavern is mainly meant for entertainment.

I coulden't agree more. The censors, content rules, and over all maturity levels here almost prohibit the best of the internet from being post-able here. Look at [the old] Newgrounds. Some of the funniest things I've ever seen are on the NG BBS.(Most of which were directly sexual in nature).
JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

I THINK THIS IS SPAM!!!!!

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

im just kidding....i cant agree more......i feel like trash just saying what i said

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

You just convinced me to never return to this site,ever.

I'm serious.

Showing 1-15 of 18