ForumsSupport ForumColour BANNED

33 5009
Zega99
Zega99
32 posts
Nomad

I think if a person that is banned should have a blue dot beside his/her name or it should say BANNED FOR (time).Its only my opinion.

• 33 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Make pools one armor games but only let members vote, not make new ones cause they would make stupid taco or pizza ones. Use them to vote on ideas like this one whick i think is a good one.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

^^ that site was not really great as it could just have anyone submitting the results, not people from AG... Also, we would not know who put it on so we would not know what the active and mature users of AG think...But once we have a poll, it could be much better than that site...

Nobody takes my polls just to let ya know : )
soucravn
soucravn
53 posts
Nomad

its just me but i wouldn't care besides no one really knows me on AG so i dont really care... besides what people thinks of me is just their opinion i say go on and put it put you moderators should choose not me. :P

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

What if it only told the people on there friends list that they were banned, that way random people couldn't spam on there page because they wouldn't know.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

I think that this is a GREAT idea!

I have a comment on the privacy issue though

The question is, would the banned person really care if they got made fun of for being banned?

If they didn't care enough to get banned in the first place do you think that they would really care if they got made fun of for it?

lucias_o
lucias_o
64 posts
Nomad

Well maybe there should be a rule of

NO SPAMMING ANYWHERE AT ALL FOR ANY REASON AT ALL!!

But thats already there eh'?

But the blue thing may encourage the less inteligent to get banned.
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Yea I think its a good idea Zega!

hiyas
hiyas
4 posts
Nomad

maybe we need a volunteer that would try it out.

hiyas
hiyas
4 posts
Nomad

sorry,got lost in chat.

Master_Women
Master_Women
40 posts
Nomad

I think its a good idea it would work so why not try to do it?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

thats a great idea! + if the person that was banned is banned and there is a blue dot to their name they aren't gonna log in to see it there is no embarrasment at all to them unless they were to FIND their old account maybe in forum posts (if non users can go there i rlly forgot)

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I, for one, love this idea! Yes, it would stop the amount of spam saying,

"Dude, did you get banned?"

But, as Carlie said on the first page, it would increse the amount of spam that said,

"Haha dude you got banned >:P"

So I'm okay if AG decides to go either way.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Well, I like the idea very much, but I agree with what Carlie said on the First page.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah I agree that it would be kind of embarrasing and even when I notice that others are banned there will be rude remarks such as,haha you got banned,idiot and etc.. Well I guess you could ask the person but that would be awkward still saying"soo your about to get banned do you want to desplay it?"

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I like the idea!!!

Showing 16-30 of 33