ForumsWEPRWorld War 2-Necessary?

35 7623
cowdude5055
cowdude5055
106 posts
Peasant

Yes. Hitler shouldn't have started it, but I'm glad other nations joined to fight him![b]

• 35 Replies
SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

No, what I'm saying is that if there had been a 'war' before Germany was fully prepared to wage war then Hitler would have most likely have backed down at which point France and Briton would cease hostilities after a few minor demands were met and then WWII would have occurred though we can't say how it would be altered.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Actualy, if Hitler's plans would have failed in the first place, all his followers would have seen him as the moron he was and he would have been kicked from power. The only reason the generals suported him During WW2 was because Hitler proved them wrong when they said his plans would not work.

Hitler was a terrible leader, he was lucky, not brilliant. All France and Britain had to do was say no to Hitler's demands... but they didn't so Hitler got his way and his generals were like "Wow! We thought your plans were idiotic and stupid, we are sorry for doubting you! We shall not question your athority for now on," which would inevitably become Germany's downfall because Hitler made some more realy stupid battle plans (luck was not on his side second time around).

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

war is ALWAYS necessary. the things that cause countries to go to war are NEVER necessary.

you know, it was hitlers scientists that first discovered that smoking was bad for you. before that, everyone thought it was good for you. but thats starting to get into quantum physics, which i don't find fun.

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

you know, it was hitlers scientists that first discovered that smoking was bad for you. before that, everyone thought it was good for you. but thats starting to get into quantum physics, which i don't find fun.

How is that getting into quantum physics? Anyways, World War II was necessary. Of course all the other countries were scared of him and gave him anything he wanted because he was a new guy. Hitler quickly ran his way up the ranks and usurped power in a short period of time. If someone had tried to call his bluff and he completely was a genius than everyone would be made at Britain and France for making such a "dumb" mistake. But if they didn't try to call him than it's their fault because they should have. It's a catch 22 because people are never happy and always think they know what should have been done. What's done is done.
SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

Well yeah, Hitler just started invading countries

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

OK first off, we wern't too concerned with Hitler at the moment of WW2. America was concerned with fighting the Japanese because of the attack on Pearl Harbor. We got suckered in by Winston Churchill and the Europeans.

Second off, You need to understand that, after WW1, Germany's economy was terrible. It was worse than the great depression in the 30's. Hitler rose to power because the German people were looking for a way to get out; someone to blame. Hitler rose to power in Germany by exclaiming that point. He was Christian, so he blames the Jewish. The German people followed his ideals and they built a military and began to incarcerate the jews.

Third thing, America was mainly after the Japanese due to the attack on Pearl Harbor. We got suckered in by Winston Churchill and the English because of war pacts with them. Hitler was not the only enemy

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Yes it was necessary. There was no way to avoid it.

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Better Millions die instead of eniter world dommination and all elimination of all jews.
million or 30 BILLION.
Belive me it was necceasary.

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

@thepyro222: I find it quite interesting that you refer to Hitler as bieng "not the only enemy" to the United States.

I would love to hear your position on Sir Churchills attempt to "sucker" the U.S. into war that was already quite nearly a global conflict by the time Pearl Harbor was attacked.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

actually,the war was rather nessary,but for the same reason,it was unnecessary.

first it lowered the world population,please dun balme me for this.
but millions of people died becuz of this.

Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

War is never neccessary, alot of things can be solved by listening and talking.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

some people jus wanna make the earth over populated and makes it sink~

alot,but not all.

i bet you,you can never be able to talk hitler round if u went into past

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

It wasn't up to anyone. it was meant to happen. Hitler was an ony child and all his parents previous attempts for a child ended in a miscarriage. Hitler was also arrested, however he recieved a shorter sentence. He really only had a chance to come into to power when Hindenburg, the current leader "died". Hitler also wasn't German, he was Austrian. He only found out about the Nazi party when he was sent to spy on it by the German government. These are all true facts. Don't you think that this was all a bit of a coincidence?

Thoth
Thoth
44 posts
Nomad

Second off, You need to understand that, after WW1, Germany's economy was terrible. It was worse than the great depression in the 30's. Hitler rose to power because the German people were looking for a way to get out; someone to blame. Hitler rose to power in Germany by exclaiming that point. He was Christian, so he blames the Jewish. The German people followed his ideals and they built a military and began to incarcerate the jews.

Well Pyro, you are mostly right. After World War One Germany's economy was in a recession. Hitler rose to power with ideals and promises to restore Germany to its former glory. One thing that helped him rise was the American economy. America was just recovering from the great depression, and to the Germans, the allies were still enemies. All Hitler needed was an enemy to set the people off. He chose Jewish people because they were a handy minority and he could blame them for Germany's conditions, as the Jews were mostly bankers.

Was World War Two necessary? Yes and No. It was necessary for the Allies to defend their land and people. It was necessary for the Allies to free the Jews and the other oppressed groups, such as Gypsies. It was necessary for the German people, to restore their country. But it should never have happened.
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

That is a silly question. It was very necessary. It helped the global economy, and got rid of the Nazis, and gave the Jews their own nation, Isreal.

Showing 16-30 of 35