ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArmor Games: Repercussion

8 3392
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It was late. Just a normal night for agent Dank, searching Armor Games for spam at the office. But something felt wrong. The moist air brisking him. He let out a shiver as the lights flickered and faded.
"Now what." Agent Dank spouted, letting out a sign as he stood up to go fix the light.

About to step out of his office the radio crackled.
"Attention everyone!! It's Super Agent Carlie, there is someo- we need to hurry.. it's a code -" and the radio went to white noise.
"Shit." He whispered, fully knowing tonight was not going to be a good night at the office. He retreated his hand into his pocket and pulled out a cigar. Lighting up, Dank decided that it was time to pull out his secret weapon.

"Hello. Anyone? Respond! This is vice admiral DanMcneely! Can anyone hear me? If anyone hears this transmission. There is an unidentified User in the office. I repeat there is an unidentified User in ArmorGames office. Do not approach them. The danger has not been assessed. Everyone regroup at the shelter. Contact to the outside world has been cut off, we are alone." And the vice admiral release the COM channel button. Hoping that someone had heard his. He had repeated his message several times but had yet to receive an answer. He decided to head to the shelter, hoping to find someone who had regrouped there. Although chances slim DanMcneely had a brisk hope.

Stepping out of his room, he took glances left and right. Seeing nothing he proceeded with caution.. halfway to the shelter when he heard it. A calm and tattered breathing behind him. He could feel the damp breath on the back of his neck. The vide admiral smirked and closed his eyes.
"So... is it really you?" He got no response.
"Well. I guess it was going to happen sooner of later." Dan said. "But I've grown, I won't let this happen again." And suddenly Dan with the speed of a cheetah sprinted forward while turning around. Pulling out a grenade from his back pocket. Launching the grenade straight at the unknown form in the darkness. The hall clattered in a giant explosion that made vice admiral DanMcneely stumble to his knees. Pulling his head up and look in the direction of the unknown user, on the verge of smiling as the smoke cleared. His jaw dropped, all hope disappeared from his face.
"That's impossible. How cou-" Suddenly interrupted by uncontrollable coughing and hacking. Bring his hand over his mouth. He noticed. Blood. This can't be. There is no way he could've gotten this strong he though. Unless...

Slowly walking through the halls, Dank made his way to the shelter. Only getting little bits of DanMcneely's transmission. He'd been meaning to get his radio fixed so he himself could transmit but it was too late now. From his back he pulled out a large sword, 7 foot long and full of scars ranging from top to bottom. The sword gleamed in the light from Dank's cigar. Making sure his sword was prepared, he swayed his hand over the sword several times. Happy with the shape of his blade. He sheathed it back behind him. Turning the corner he was a silhouette of a person on the floor. Hand on the handle of his sword, Agent Dank slowly approached, ready for battle. From his side he pulled a flashlight and shone it on the face.
"DAN!" he shouted. "Holy shit."

Checking his vitals he knew that the vice admiral was dead. Taking his dog tags from his neck he looked around for any clues about what happened. Whatever was here is gone now, he knew. Shining the light on the floor, he saw what seemed like writing... it was Dan's last words.
"He wrote it with his own blood..." Dank said solemnly.
Dank's cigar immediately fell from his mouth as he saw what was written. Without hesitation he searched the vice admirals dead body for a working radio. His hand clasped something with the feel of a radio. Pulling it from DanMcneely's body he got the radio. Switching to the proper COM and wasting no time Dank broadcasted:

"Anyone who can here this. This is Agent Dank. I just found the vice admiral dead. Do not, I repeat do NOT no matter what go head to head with this guy. Head towards the shelter. The user... this isn't a game. No one must fight this guy head on. This isn't just a user. It's something we've never seen before. It's..."

"Attention everyone!! It's Super Agent Carlie, there is someo- we need to hurry.. it's a code -" As the radio died Super Agent Carlie swore under her breath.
"Goddammit this is not the time!" she yelled.
With she could do about the radio. She picked up her two pistols, one at a time: making sure each had a full clip and had no jams. She remember the first time she received them from her friend Devoidless.
"If he were here.. he would know what to do..." She said to herself. The guilt froze her for a minute..
"I'm sorry Dev.. this isn't the time, I can't stop now." She said, wiping a lone tear from her cheek. Holstering her guns, she left her command post and headed out to see if she could find anyone. As expected the lights were out and the only light was emanating from her flashlight. She'd always thought that an underground base was a bad idea, and now it's finally helped to make the worst scenario for her.

Swiftly turning and wiping out one of her guns directly at someone's head. Just around to pull the trigger a light from below flashed upon the face and and there appeared the light-heard and relaxed face of Strop. He had a grim smile on him, which he soon wiped off for a kind and warm-hearted smile. Holstering her gun once again Super Agent Carlie let out a sigh.
"My god Strop I almost killed you!"
"Haha don't worry about it. I heard you're broadcast. Let's get looking around and find others. Then you can explain things in more details. A code red eh? Let's get going." Strop said, with no sign of being worried. But this was the Strop Carlie knew, carefree and never worried. It made her feel better as courage swept into her body.

"Ok. Let's get goi-"
"Hello. Anyone? Respond! This... admiral DanMcnee... Can anyone.. me? If an..is..nsmission...unidentified User in...fice. I repeat there is an unidentified User ... orGames office...anger has not be...Everyone regroup....shelter. Contact to the outside world has been cu... are alone." And Strop's radio went to silence.
"Well that's no good.. let's go quickly!" Said Carlie, heading in the direction of the shelter.
"Hold on.. I have to get something go ahead. I will be right behind you."
"I'll come, it's safe-"
"No" Strop quickly interjected. "It's fine I will be a second, don't want to jeopardize both of us! Get going!" Strop smiled and Carlie felt the safe warmth once again. Alright. See you soon! And she went off, leaving Strop in the darkness. She knew he would be ok. He's been here longer then most anyone here, if anyone she would trust alone it would be him. She turned a corner and shot out three consecutive shots one after another, believing to have seen something. But it was probably just a rat or something. No matter she was almost there.

Approaching the shelter she saw the door was locked. She was the first to arrive if anyone else was coming... unlocking the door she went in and was instantly petrified by the site. High on the wall, pierce through the heart with who knows what, hung Agent DragonMistress, Moegreche and Calm.
"What.. oh my god."
Not knowing what to do, her thoughts were interrupted by the radio.
"Anyone who can here this. This is Agent Dank. I just found the vice admiral dead. Do not, I repeat NOT no matter what go head to head with this guy. Head towards the shelter. The user... this isn't a game. No one must fight this guy head on. This isn't just a user. It's something we've never seen before. It's... one of us! I repeat one of us is a Spammer. Do not trust anyone!"

And suddenly Strop came from the darkness, smiling cynically as Carlie turned to face him.
"Strop.. how did you know it was a code red."
"What do you mean, you said so yourself on the radio." Strop said approaching.
"I never got to what code it was the radio died.. that means... no.." he became to back up, shivering uncontrollably.
"Hmm.. this could become troublesome..." Strop began to smile more than before.

"This is Super Agent Asherlee" the radio cracked.
"I am about to intercept Super Agent Ubertuna and take him out. Over."
Super Agent Carlie's eyes widened.
"Alright then..." Strop said on the COM. "Let the fun begin."

TO BE CONTINUED?

Oh man I lol'ed the entire time I was writing this honestly. If you want more I will finished it. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

• 8 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

LOL LOL I love this! I can't stop laughing! Hehehehe
Good job! LOL

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

This is the funniest thread ever man!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Wow HAHAHAHA! That really made my morning to be honest

Maybe you should extend the story, or just create a whole new one with more people around AG. Maybe get everyone involved a little bit, but I was rofl-ing the whole time. Great job!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah... I think I will. It's fun when I am bored.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Remember for future stories, as stated in the Writing Rules: "If you would like to post a story, please post a link to where the story is located. Discussion of the story can take place in the thread. The story itself should not be posted in this forum (would lead to too many large posts)."

Thanks

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, death plays a vital part in this story. Nice writing.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Wait wasn't this locked? If you want to delete I can repost with just a link and post them on my own site Carlie?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

We fully support your right to be creative on this site, but we also encourage respect towards all members of the community. Brutally murdering members of the community in a story however, crosses the line of what we find acceptable. That is why I will be shutting this topic down. We look forward to seeing what creative writings everyone has to contribute to the site, but please make sure in the future that they are not offensive or inappropriate.

Thanks.

Showing 1-8 of 8