ForumsThe TavernWHICH armartar or whatever

13 2475
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So. Poll.. Should I keep this armatar or use one I have(I got up to 1000ap which unlocks up to the dragons) or should I wait for more AP and use another? What do you guys suggest!

• 13 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well you can always change from the dragon, but that one your using is more familiar....Hmm.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well just do which one you think is best for you!Thats what I did with this armatar(Klaus flames me for having it) I think it suits me most!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

But it's Carlies... :/ It suits her the most cause she can ban you!

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Ha ha guys your both being riduculous it doesn't matter how much people have the same armatar.Sure I have the same armatar as mrtim and no-one cares do they?

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

lol I am 1 in 2 with this armatar excluding xcoheedx..and I hope it stays this way!

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

O_o itmight you and N00BKiller and Coheed are the only people with that armatar!

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Just try getting the one that you feel good with... I love this one, and I'm the only one on the site with it.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I say change your armatar. It makes you look higher on the site.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

If you're judging someone on the armatar they use, you're doing it wrong.

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Just wondering, but how can you POSSIBLY know that you are the only one with a particular armatar? You just haven't SEEN anybody else with it. You haven't veiwed every single profile, every single day, to check and see so yeh. Just putting that out there. Use the armatar that represents you. It should NOT become a status thing. Anyone can look at your profile and see your points, so it dosen't really matter which one you use. It should just be a reflection of you.

Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

ialwayswin, i lovbe ur armatar, i nwant it one day. i like this armatar so untill i get 1k AP im sticking wiht it

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

I say wait until you see an armatar you like. But hey, the dragon ones are pretty cool anyway....

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

get the one that you like.

Showing 1-13 of 13