ForumsSupport Forumsuggestion

22 4711
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

sorry i am repeating this suggestion, i am using better grammar in this one ok here it is-
armor games should have on your profile where you can all the forums you have posted to keep yourself up to date.

• 22 Replies
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

is'nt a website suppost to have ulimited space

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

is'nt a website suppost to have ulimited space

Have you've ever heard of lag?No website don't have unlimited, the bigger, the more it you have to pay I think.
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

then ag should pay! besides how much space would it take half a megabyte. you should delete the messages as you go. besides i guess that ag has about 115,000 users which is mabye 57 gigbytes

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well how would it take that much space? How about only the last recent posts, like the last 4 or 5, and it would be only viewable by the profile owner for privacy, kinda, but it shouldn't take too much space, i don't think.

Its not that important, but people wouldn't forget about topics they posted in I guess so it would have some use, maybe it could be optional to see and it would be in the Control Panel, like the profile edit and armatars have their own pages, this would too =o

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Seems like a pretty timely suggestion.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

you could also have an option to let other people look at your comments

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Zain, this is the last time I will let this go. If you make another topic in this section without checking the sticky for the POPULAR SUGGESTIONS you will be facing some issues. You are cluttering the forum.

Showing 16-22 of 22