ForumsGame WalkthroughsBubble Tank 2 Help

48 20037
Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Well, I've found the final boss and I've gotten to the max stage twice (once as leech and second as ghost sniper).

Just wondering if anybody could give nay strategies for the boss, even hit and run doesn't seem to do anything at all to him.

Also, a rundown of the max stages (primary and secondary abilities, maybe a personal opinion of them would be nice too) would be nice since the leech max stage sucks (for me) and the ghost sniper is quite hard to use (the deforming ability is cool, as you can recon anywhere, but it ain't useful in combat).

Thanks in advance.

• 48 Replies
WorldOfIllusion
WorldOfIllusion
4 posts
Nomad

Just go for the heavy tank and then gather bubbles... then you can just tank the final boss easy.

soucravn
soucravn
53 posts
Nomad

i finnaly finished the game i restarted it after seing i wasnt going to make it with the super fighter and i took the leecher tank and it went rahter easy i just had to go close to the upper cannons and use both weapons and just stay still but before getting against the boss et as many bubbles as you can

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

If someone knows what a Sapper Fighter looks like could you please comment me on my profile. It is the last enemy I need to kill. Many times one enemy will commonly be paired up with another enemy and if you could tell me what it pairs up with that would also be helpful.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i killed the boss with the super fighter... i 1st killed the one that sends the seeker(bottom), then the left or right (kill one 1st then the other one) and kill the top middle...and also stay a little bit close to the boss so the seekers you have will attack the boss but not too close...

DragX
DragX
2 posts
Peasant

How can I get the different types of the bubble tank in arena mode? It always shows a "?" I can only choose the basic.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Man this game is good but also hard

armorgames12
armorgames12
65 posts
Nomad

try to shoot him and dogde all the things

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

The tanks are suposed to automaticly save when you get them. This is a glitch and I beleive it should be fixed within a day or two.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

It saves to arena mode when you beat the final boss, and then you have to press the button that says you want to continue playing in invincible mode, then quit after that, and you'll have all the tanks you have used up to that point in arena mode.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Bubble Tanks is fun, but I can't get that far, any help?

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

This game is so easy to do to me. Sure, it gets challenging but its not so challenging as you upgrade your tank.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Yeah, this game really is really easy if you don't go out of the bounds of your tanks capabilities. So circling around the starting bubblefield would be wise (it's kinda boring at first, but makes it really easy), where as say... going straight down constantly would be extremely hard as the bubblefields get harder quickly.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Yeah, this game really is really easy if you don't go out of the bounds of your tanks capabilities. So circling around the starting bubble field would be wise (it's kinda boring at first, but makes it really easy), where as say... going straight down constantly would be extremely hard as the bubble fields get harder quickly.

Last night i went in a 6x6 square around the starting position and finally found the boss. I was a leech tank and failed miserably. Anyone know the best tank to use for the final boss?
kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

i used ghost sniper #2 and it was extremely easy, jus took a while. shoot a few times until he starts shooting back, then disassemble and/or run out of the bubble. when you reform run right back in

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^Hmm, thanks for that! I will try the sniper!

Showing 16-30 of 48