ForumsWEPRSatanism

160 34055
Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

What are your views on this subject?
I , being a Spiritual Satanist myself, would like to see what people think about it.

• 160 Replies
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

There is no good and evil, it's all just based on society

bullshit, good and evil have always been present, why dont you go kill someone, beacuse of society, yeah maybe. but then if you went on a mass murder of many people and you were never caught would you still walk the streets with joy? no you be guilty as hell, guilt comes from doing wrong morals dont change society does but has killing for no reason ever bean aceptable?

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

[/quote] view Satan as a Father figure[quote]

yeah great choice, lets pick the evil killer as opposed to God the one that made and cares for you, no matter how muh you respect and worship satan if he had his way youdd be dead.

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

if there is no good and no evil then morals do not exist and if there are no morals then thier is no society beacuse we get our morals from good and evil

read aristotles ethics

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

"if there is no good and no evil then morals do not exist and if there are no morals then thier is no society beacuse we get our morals from good and evil"

Good and evil are morals. And no it doesn't exist. Its in your head.
If you had no brain, if a billion people were murdered, you wouldn't be able to recognize and thus no morals.

We get society from morals?

Society has developed morals...

"but then if you went on a mass murder of many people and you were never caught would you still walk the streets with joy?"

Yes serial killers kill without guilt.

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

Yes serial killers kill without guilt

no they dont ive haerd of plenty of them saying their so sorry and "if i only knew" ad stuff like that, society cant deveop morals beacuse morals shape society

Good and evil are morals. And no it doesn't exist. Its in your head.

wrongread frank peretis the oath i think youll find something else, if i diddnt have a brain id be dead so if thats what you mean your right

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

"no they dont ive haerd of plenty of them saying their so sorry and "if i only knew" ad stuff like that, society cant deveop morals beacuse morals shape society"

Not quite. Its not really wrong to kill someone. How is it that you will feel proud to kill someone in a war but not just shoot someone?

Its in your head...

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

Its not really wrong to kill someone. How is it that you will feel proud to kill someone in a war but not just shoot someone?

i dont but ok, some people are beacuse its their life or your life others are trying to protect their contry so they should feel proud not for ending somones life but for the succes of their missoin, hiroshema was looked on as a huge massacre but do you think the piloit felt happy that he killed hundreds of people?

the idea of no right and wrong is in [/b]your[b] head

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

The Armenian Genocides. Turks went into villages and slathered everyone. It is documented that they said that they felt proud and loved killing the Armenians.

And they were not protecting their country...

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

but they were called heros forvanqushing the enemy, when somone rewards you for killing someone theres a better chance youll deny your better judgemnt and do it

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well then what is mortality?

Showing 151-160 of 160