24 posts
Nomad

how do u no if a girl likes u

• 27 Replies
lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

kingryan, I'd honestly like to say something, but I dunno. But whenever I see him everyday for at least two weeks, I dream weird things. REALLY weird. Anyway, that's my only breaking point. Whenever they challenge me to a fight (like trying to poke you or slap or something) I always win. Dosen't fit much. (P.S. All his friends are guys. We only know each other through his sister and my brother.)

lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

So about girls, (sorry about not inserting this. I accidentally clicked it.) you can't decide. It depends. Some don't do anything. Like avoid you for no reason. So you're on your own. Only one word to say : EXPLORE

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I dream weird things. REALLY weird.

I am guessing the equivalent to a male 'wet' dream?

Hmm, just hint it up one day....flirt with him maybe....

Don't take my advice though...ask a girl like Carlie or Asherlie...

KingRyan
lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

No way. He's to involved about basketball and computer. I'll see how it goes. I might. Though it might take me a few weeks for the courage. I don't need to ask.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I am guessing the equivalent to a male 'wet' dream?

Huh. Wow. Uhm.

Come to think of it I never had one of those, but I think to keep this PG-13 I'm going to not go any further.
me44
me44
154 posts
Peasant

Well there is like wgat starscreamer said "Be a man" then there is the "Hi tommy" radom name. And then you ask a friend that is a friend with the person you like. Tell the person's friend to ask who she like's.

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

strop......u r disgusting....its just liking eachother

Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

You gotta figure it out yourself.

melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

when love happened to me i didnt want to do anything but think of him i was drawing hearts on my books and if he saw i was looking at him i was pretending i was looking somewhere else.so if someone likes you,he looks at you he smiles at you he wants to impress you(i did that) and always wants to be next to you.be careful not to love the wrong person.

melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

post!!!

SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

you'll know when the time comes

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

well... if its a shy girl, she might pretend to not look at u, but sometimes is looking at u! Juse glancing! pretending to look somewhere when they turn thier head, its just to glance. or sometimes they are looking out of the cornoer of thier eye!

lots of ways to tell!

Showing 16-27 of 27