1,296 posts
Nomad

dont ask

• 42 Replies
irken21
irken21
33 posts
Nomad

My family has two golden retrievers. The older one's name is Gizmo and the younger is Slyvester, but we always call him Silly. Gizmo is incredibly smart and we somehow actually taught him how to smile. I have idea how it happened, it just did. Silly is stupid, but is so cute you can't help but love him.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

wow this is actually pretty popular my dogs name is lucy she is very smart its funny because she loves to chase squirrel and ground hogs and and stuff but she never caught one yet and we dont know what she would do if she did oh yeah she always picks fights with dogs 20x bigger and shes a small border collie she is very energetic

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

toby he weighs like 100 pounds and isreally nice and he is a yellow lab

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

i dont have any pets. by the way i'll ask you why do you care?

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

chip - dachshund
lincoln (short for lincoln six echo) - weimaraner

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Angel-... I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA xDDDDDDD

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

I have two cats...
littlegirl
bugger

I also have a lot of scratched up furniture and some extremely scared fish...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I have two dogs, I named one and my dad named the other;
First, the one my dad named, J.D.(James Dean) He's a Chow/German Shepard, big, brown, and furry lol.
Then the small Shih Tzu I accidentally named Mopp, not Mop, Mopp.
J.D. and Mopp are just some odd, confused dogs, really confused...and lazy, Mopp doesn't do much but sleep and snore, he does have a problem with stopping his 'lick attacks' lol. While J.D. sleeps and does nothing but loaf until he needs something, then he cries and demands lol.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Riley and Beethoven

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

My sisters dog is called Milly!

lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

Our dog's named Henry. I didn't name him but it's OK. He's a shih tzu.

worrinpeace
worrinpeace
150 posts
Nomad

thor and monk

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

My dog is named Teddie, she is a brown cocker spaniel/poodle mix.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

my family is actually part of the seeing eye puppy raisers and take care of dogs for the first year-year and a half of there lives so they can later be trained to guide the blind. we dont train them, but we take care of them. my first dog was named (get this) Paul. Yep, Paul. our second was Narda, and our third and final is Paisley. Pual was a yellow lab and now serves a young man in toronto canada, Narda is a black lab - golden mix, but she failed and is now our own dog. Paisley is also the same type of mix and is in the midst of us raising her right now.

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

3 dogs Toby, Joey, and Captain Jack Sparrow. Guess which one looks like a pirate.

Showing 16-30 of 42