ForumsThe Tavern% of people that spam

39 6954
bones777
bones777
36 posts
Nomad

ok i doing this again because id say that i worded this wrong lets try again im taking a poll to see a % of people that spam on purpose and have done it more than five times once again plz be honest and im going to say i have but i have stopped and also im only taking the first 100 replys

• 39 Replies
jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

well i dont ever really remember leaving a comment less than one word, and never really writing nonrelated nonsense either... so i would have to say no i havnt =-)

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

yes i did spam and dont acuse him of anything becausei already said i spammed so just dont spaz

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

%100 spamming for me!!!
LOL Kidding!!!!!!!
Maybe 35%!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Like Carlie said...I probably made a couple of small game comments waaay back in Beta...but I haven't knowingly spammed since then.

I wouldn't go and just comment 'Good' on a game...that is just stupid...

KingRyan

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i spammed when i first joined

azorDead
azorDead
33 posts
Nomad

I have never spammed. Or I just don't remember... :/

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

i spammed, but i didnt know the rules til stumpyyy pointed it out to me.... so now i know it and i try my best not to

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

I think everyones spammed at one point or another, intentionally or unintentionally. When I first started, I really didn't understand what spamming really was. I just watched the posts and figured it out as I went.

There are spammers,(there always WILL be), but they usually manifest it quite early and will be caught eventually.

Have faith in the Mods to moniter spamming and the like. Remember, were all here because we enjoy flashgames and interesting interaction with one another. The fools that are here simply because bieng king/queen is their sole reason to exist will either get bored eventually or get banned. Its as simple as that.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I know I have at least 5-6 times(that was back when I was ranked like 99,000) I am not lying I try to post constructive thoughts and critique games but I know one person*listed on my profile*has spammed a lot he posted two posts on a game one right after another on everygaems and they were different games might I add

Showing 31-39 of 39