ForumsProgramming ForumTeasers for my upcoming game! XD

117 23125
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So on a new project as usual and just thought I'd throw a teaser for it. Gun I drew(pistol with laser sights) based on a real gun with laser sights.

Enjoy, will post more if anyone cares!

http://www.imgpig.com/uploads/98199_gun.png

• 117 Replies
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Yeah, grapple would be cool. Do you like the C4 idea. If not heres another:

fork ray, it shoots flaming forks, laser forks, and any other kind of fork you can think of at the enemie.

Ooooh, I have a really cool idea... How about the ability to customize the look of your gun. You start out with preset parts, pick the ones you like, and then you add the bullet (power), from a list of bullets you have unlocked. I think that would be sweet.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Cheese gun
Water gun
grapple hook
spear gun
gun of knowledge LOL
Gun that summons stuff LOL

IDK im thinking

I thought of grapple...not steevo O_O
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Lol Arax, calm down.
Lets say you thought of it and Steevo copied you...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Lol Arax, calm down.

It could be the other way around as well, but whatever.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol... just so everyone knows working on a little demo for you guys, only one weapon and one enemy, working on it as I fly. Just in some private airport and they have wireless so I was like woot. And plus sinces its my dad's plane and he is flying he lets me on the computer from start to finish(none of this turn electronics off for takoff bull) so yeah. Woo!

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Lol right ok. Hope your plane doesn't blow up by another imaginary warfare plane!

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Any idea when the demo will come out?

ultimateoverlord
ultimateoverlord
1 posts
Nomad

put a revolving railgun in it

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Demo will be really simple but I am almost done. :P Will just be one gun and you will shoot it and it won't do much, no background or anything!

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

flappybob999 said: Lol Arax, calm down.

Well...uhh I didn't really copy him on the idea of a grappling hook. I didn't know what his intent with the grappling hook was, so sorry Arax if you think I copied you.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lets not get to worried about this. Just a hook!

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Haha, I know, but I was just clearing things up, I don't want people to think that I am stealing ideas out of their minds! XD

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Don't worry about it I don't judge. If someone says the same idea, just means that more than one person likes it. Making it more likely I use it? Maybe? WHO KNOWS!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3571/snipercx6.png

ANd yes this is made by me XD

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well I know which picture you took it from. And the pictures on an angle so it's not good for a gun, and the muzzle is fudged up, and it's all a bit sketch. But a nice try nonetheless!

Showing 46-60 of 117