ForumsGame Walkthroughsurban sniper 2

17 21746
armorgames12
armorgames12
65 posts
Nomad

Anybody got any walkthroughs im sure people would like to here them cause the game is really hard.

• 17 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

-Watch out for snipers. If you die, the game is over.
-Try not to waste too many bullets.

Mission 1.1
Shoot all fifteen guys wearing sunglasses. Try not to lose count. You can save some bullets buy shooting the bottom of the oil truck (where the two circles are). If you fail, continue to 1.2. If you succeed, skip to 2.1.

Mission 1.2
Keep an eye out for a guy with a cigar exiting the bank. Watch out for snipers too, since they will be targeting you. If you die, the game is over. If you fail, you cannot proceed.

Mission 2.1
Shoot all the guys in the hats. There are five. Failing this does not have consequences.

Mission 3.1
Wait for someone with a cigar to exit Hotel Wandah. He comes out after the guy in the hat. Watch out for snipers. If you die, the game is over. If you fail, you cannot proceed.

Mission 4.1
Shoot the guy in the watchtower first or he will sound the alarm and alert the guys in the other warehouses. Shoot the electronic locks on the doors. The panels should be sparking. This will keep anyone from escaping. Take out the ammo boxes and anyone wearing sunglasses left alive after the explosions. Watch out for snipers. They are farther away and harder to spot. This mission is not critical. If you die, the game is over.

Mission 5.1
You need to take out the guy in the sunglasses that is running in the marathon. If you fail, you cannot proceed.

Mission. 6.1
Wait for both groups to stop in the middle of the road. A helicopter should appear. Wait for the helicopter to be over the group and then shoot the pilot. Watch out for snipers. This level has fog and snipers are harder to spot.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

pretty good walkthrough for a bad game.

julianat
julianat
40 posts
Nomad

it aint a bad game

souperman
souperman
35 posts
Nomad

The stuff about enemy snipers completely ruins it. It has a bit of potential, but again the dipshit developer squanders it.

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

Is there any way to avoid the enemy snipers, or is that just random?

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

Pretty good walkthrough

slappydog
slappydog
6 posts
Nomad

2 avoid enemy snipers u gotta shoot em before their timer gets to zero

slappydog
slappydog
6 posts
Nomad

good walk through helped me alot

tankey13
tankey13
16 posts
Nomad

that game was hard

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

yeah

bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

Nasty game, so i could use that, thnx dude.

dezialien
dezialien
1 posts
Nomad

i kno im a bit late here...but..can someone find a trick to save the level witout having to start all over again!!!?? really pississ me off! lol....mayb thats to increase traffic on the site...

bobmtb
bobmtb
3 posts
Nomad

Was about to give up until I found this walkthrough. Thanks!

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Anybody got any walkthroughs im sure people would like to here them cause the game is really hard.

Urban sniper isn't one of the best sniper games, it's very difficult, but i suggest complete your objective as fast as you can.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Old thread.. Bjorn brought it back to life then it died again and now dezialien.. >.<!

Besides that Urban Sniper isn't the best.

Showing 1-15 of 17