ForumsSupport ForumIdea for Armatars

53 7841
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

A cool new idea for the armatars is to let everyone see all the armatars, but people can only select the ones that they have unlocked. Cause I want to see all the new Armatars!!

• 53 Replies
SasakiAkatsuchi
SasakiAkatsuchi
9 posts
Nomad

Its actually not that strange to be talking about new armatars just after some new ones have been added. Getting the ideas down and implementing them into the system takes a while, so its not a bad idea in my opinion. As for what to create I suggest mythical creatures. Gryphins, Pheonixes, Medusa, Cyclops, hell if we want to maybe even Quezacotzl.

SasakiAkatsuchi
SasakiAkatsuchi
9 posts
Nomad

think motivation work more if you know what your achieving for that some random armatars. I took psychology so i know.

Did you take English as well?
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The last thing the admins will do is let us see all of the armatars, since we weren't allowed to post any of the armatars except the 0 AP armatars on armorwiki.They obviously want it to be a surprise.Also I don't know of any suggestions for armatars.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

As for what to create I suggest mythical creatures. Gryphins, Pheonixes, Medusa, Cyclops, hell if we want to maybe even Quezacotzl.

That's by far the best idea I've heard so far. Those would be so awesome. These too: Minotaur, wraiths, colossus, hydra, Cerberus, satyr, centaur, siren, and harpy.
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

how about some paranormal armatars like:loch ness monster,bigfoot,aliens,UFOs and ghosts!

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

why don't they just change them every year

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

What do you mean razinskie and why did you revive this thread?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

EVil freaks !

zerbi182
zerbi182
96 posts
Nomad

i think that there should be a smaller gap between each group. make u want to keep goin for them, also add more for each group

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

Ningas would be cool.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

some with rain?
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/agwolf.jpg

dark knights?
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/koolernightag.jpg

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I think there should be cars, planes, boats and busses. Probobly dogs and cats too.......... AND A COW!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Inanimated items aren't fun. Dogs are boring. Cats are evil. Cows are pranksters. More Heros and Heroines. Blademasterz, ArchMages, Ninjas, Generals, paladins, and Great Knights.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yea, ninjas, masks, ghosts, and more zombies and vampires. : )

Showing 31-45 of 53