ForumsSupport ForumIdea for Armatars

53 7842
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

A cool new idea for the armatars is to let everyone see all the armatars, but people can only select the ones that they have unlocked. Cause I want to see all the new Armatars!!

• 53 Replies
Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

I don't really like it as a suprise I just want to see all the armatars.

redwingsrules13
redwingsrules13
1 posts
Nomad

i agree with darkroot or something along the lines of when ever you get to the next level u pick one unidentified armatar from the level higher and you get to see it not use it until you get to that level so incase they pick one really cool and they think the rest of the ones in that coloum would be cool then they would be motivated to see the rest of the armatars

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Here's an idea for Armatars -- new Armatars. I kind of like being surprised with new Armatars, I don't want to see them. In fact, I didn't know new Armatars would be unlocked at certain points until recently!

Keep the old system, make more Armatars!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, you'll have to put the deadline pretty high because I can unlock all of them.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

InTheZone, we just got like ten bazillion new armatars, I think the rest of us can survive of those for another month or so.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

A lot of new armatars were just released, I don't think the artist can whip them out that fast..

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i dont think they are new they are just changed cause b4 i remember there being spots where u gotta get 15,000 AP but now it only goes to 10,000 AP so the position of them were changed dramatically i think

GoldFire
GoldFire
107 posts
Nomad

if they ever make pokemon armatars i might quit because pokemon is stupid

Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

Lol, guess what... there is new Armatars! The one I'm currently usingf is new, as-a-matter-of-fact! Lol, you guys should get with the progro. And stick with the TOPICS! Lol, just wandering all over the place...

chri353
chri353
35 posts
Nomad

Yea the new ones are the animals.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Have you been here in the past week? We just got new armatars.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

well u could always just look at what other ppl r using for their armatar. and use the number of ap they have to figure out when u can unlock that armatar. its not that complicated =\\

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Roadripper, go to news and then there is an article about the new armatars. It says the theme of the new armatars, like 10,000 is ocean animals. Plus, it would kind of ruin the surprise if you could see them all.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I still like the LOTR idea. I think that they would look cool.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

LOTR would be awesome.

Showing 16-30 of 53