ForumsThe TavernNew Club: Animal Club

7 1918
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

if you would like to join let me know all you have to do is let me know and your in!!!!

How to get points: leave a comment on any game that envolves animals the comment must be atleast 1 paragraph long and must make sense i will give you a 1-10 on it and thats how many points you get. Another way to get points is to type a paragraph about an animal it has to be atleast 1 paragraph to count and i will give you a 1-10.

Demonstration for telling me which game you put a comment on

Game: Big fish
Time played: 15 mins
Comment length: 2 paragraphs

Rules: do not steal other peoples peoples comments or summary's this will get you kicked out of the club.

2. Um i need to think of more rules...

3. I got 1!!! Have fun!!!

• 7 Replies
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Hey I just wanted to say that wouldn't it be spam if people are going around on games and leaving comments about animals and not the games.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

no i mean play a game about animals and give it just like a regular comment that is 1 paragraph the comment does not have to be about animals BUT if you want points for writing about a certain animal you post it on my profile. remember it has to be atleast a paragraph =D

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

The first person to join gets 5 points!!!

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Okay, what else do you do?

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

That sounds like fun, what else do you have to do?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

What do the points do?!

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

that is the only things you have to do. The points give you a certain rank let says you have 20 Pts that would give you the rank CAT
For anymore questions plz post on my profile or if you want to join plz post on my profile Thxs!!! [What else do you have to do] enjoy life

Showing 1-7 of 7