ForumsForum GamesRuin Their wish(revived)

63 9156
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I was looking through games on the forum games when I realized something.Whatever happened to that awesome little game called "ruin their wish".I looked through about 10 pages of results for it and I couldn't find it.So even though I don't know who created it originally I thought I might as well revive that game.If you don't know how to play then I'll tell you the rules.Its actually quite simple.

The way you play the game is that the person above you will make a wish and you must ruin it, then make a new wish.

example
Person#1:I wish I had a cookie
Person#2:wish granted, but it kills you because its poisonous.I wish I had the ability to eat everything.

OK, so I hope everyone fully understands the way the game is played, then I will start.

I will start easy.I wish I had another x-box 360.

• 63 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Too bad I don't have have to grant your wish.

I wish I had a laser gun that won't end up shooting me or any of my friends or relatives.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

...i must grant ur wish

i wish i was human again and that ur gun was destroyed and u cant make any more!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

0k every time you makes wishes where it says stuff like I can't be harmed by wishes, you can't make anymore.Stuff that pretty much wouldn't follow the rule book.Yeah I'm not going to grant them.

I wish I had a taco bell all to myself that didn't have poisonous food.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

but the i came ate 5 of ur burito and the walls have been painted brown (lol i sneezed and teh meat splattered everywhere) (im not making sick and disgusting sentences)

i wish that i was a cloud

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wish granted, but your a part of a hurricane, and you get spinned around until you get sick then you get turned into rain that falls in a person yard, who likes green grass,so you get absorbed by grass.

I wish I had a pizza right now, that also isn't poisoned.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i do get absorebed into the ground but the water in the ground (this actually happens) leaks out into an ocean and i get evaporated bak into a cloud (seriouasly this happens) and i rained on ur pizza cause u were outside

i wish after i rained on ur pizza that i could be the smartest guy in the world (i also wished to go bak to being a human)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wish granted,but you get abducted by Nazi's who want you to build them a super weapon of doom.

I wish that I had a time machine that wouldn't break.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i created their weopon saying it worked so they let me go but when they used it...it blew all of them up and the blast was so big (i was in a bubble sheild i made) that it blew ur time machine over the edge of an active volcano therefore (not destroying it) but making it sink to the bottom never to return

i wish u cant get the time machine or make another one and that all trees can make ice cream

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wish granted, but when you eat the ice cream it's all wood flavored ice cream.

I wish I had $1,000,000,000,000,000 that wasn't illegal.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

wish granted but bill gates gets jealous and tries to destroy ur money and makes off with $99,999,999,999,999

i wish no more money can be made and that i wasnt hungry anymore

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wish granted, but you get arrested for stopping the production of U.S. currency, and for finding the cure for world hunger and not telling anyone.

I wish I could breath fire.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

too bad i wish for fire to be illegal in the whole world and that cops had pity for me and let me go hehe

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wish granted, but an army of pyro's kill you because of your last wish.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

oh right I wish I had a better computer that doesn't explode.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

then the power company shut u down because they dont like u...

i wish to be able to pause, rewind (cant rewind wishes though), and fast forward

Showing 16-30 of 63