ForumsForum GamesRuin Their wish(revived)

63 9154
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I was looking through games on the forum games when I realized something.Whatever happened to that awesome little game called "ruin their wish".I looked through about 10 pages of results for it and I couldn't find it.So even though I don't know who created it originally I thought I might as well revive that game.If you don't know how to play then I'll tell you the rules.Its actually quite simple.

The way you play the game is that the person above you will make a wish and you must ruin it, then make a new wish.

example
Person#1:I wish I had a cookie
Person#2:wish granted, but it kills you because its poisonous.I wish I had the ability to eat everything.

OK, so I hope everyone fully understands the way the game is played, then I will start.

I will start easy.I wish I had another x-box 360.

• 63 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wish granted but those keys get stolen and are scattered across the galaxy, so you can never use those cans of fart spray ever.

I wish I was bulletproof.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

graneted but u turned into a vest

i wish it didnt require keys any more

i used the cans of fart spray and mixeed it with the cans of poision (i mean i sprayed them into eachother) and that made PIE and i used one can of fart spray in ur house!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wish granted,but the cans are all duds, and don't work anymore.

I wish I was bulletproof, but not a vest.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

but ur not explosion proof

i wish 30,000 nukes landed in ur anea and 10 landed on U
so austalia is doomed

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wish granted, but they're all fake, and the United Nations arrests you, and has you executed.

I wish I was still bullet proof, and also explosion proof, while not turning into anything else besides just me.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

BUT UR NOT BITE PROOF

i wish the exocutioners all died from heart attacks and anyone else that tries to kill me also dies and i wish EVIL QUARTER, DIMES, NICKELS, AND PENNIES BIT U EVERYWHERE!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Too bad I don't like evil currency attacking me.

I wish I had made my last wish, but that I added that I was bite proof.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

then i wish u got brain cancer, lung cance, and just cancer and that i have real nukes that cant explode unless they hit where u are by my side ready to fire at u (there are 30,000 of em again!)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Too bad I don't have to grant your wish again.

I wish I had a goldfish

Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

Granted. You retrieve this goldfish from the radioactive river coming from the nuclear power plant. The fish has grown to the size of a dinosaur, and is now a carnivore.

Good luck with your new fish. XD

I wish I had SSB4, even though it hasn't been announced yet.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I don't even know what that stands for sorry.Uh you get it, but it breaks and you don't have a warranty for it.How about that.

I wish I had the newest version of adobe flash, for free.

Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

Granted. The FBI show up at your house a week later.

I wish I had more inspiration to write.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wish granted, but you get to much inspiration to where you don't do anything else.

I wish I had a giant alligator that could easily bite my head off at any moment(not really just ruin it)

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i decide to throw a knife in its head
i wish to be a pair of pants

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Michal Jackson wears you.

I wish I could control time.