ForumsThe TavernWho cares about ap

31 5412
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

The growing number of spammers one ag is beacuse of the greed of ap and getting to number 1 , what do you guys think.

• 31 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Personally, I would like not to be included in the current leaderboards.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I care about AP.Im not a spammer. I hate spammer!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Personally, I would like not to be included in the current leaderboards

Yeah? I wouldn't have thought so. I geuss it brings up alot of spammers on your profile, so I can see why, when I look at it. Makes more work for you, actually, with all the spaminoids there. someone would have to be pretty dull to spam a mod or admin, but hey, theres some remarkably dumb people in the world.
SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

I care for ap but only to get new armatars

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I want to be in the top ten but It doesn't matter really. But the spam On your profile would suck. You should be able to have a list of people that can post on your profile so no body else can.

But then how would you meet new people? Besides, it isn't that hard to delete the spam off of your profile.

I wouldn't have thought so. I geuss it brings up alot of spammers on your profile, so I can see why,

Well, it encourages people to ask questions of me, which is good. That is one of the reasons I am here for after all. Its just that people tend to get upset at the idea of a mod/admin being in the Top 10. Even though mods are exceptionally good about posting, and steer far clear of spam.... so as to why it is not fair, I'm not exactly sure. I just don't like dealing with that. People get way too worked up over the points. Its silly. I like the perks of getting armatars and being a queen of course, I just wish I could get those fairly but without my final point count coming up.
TelsaCola
TelsaCola
19 posts
Nomad

AP is nothing to me. Some of you think it is a big deal. Ranks are nothing really but a big mistake on this site. It has forced people to do dumb things to other because they wish they could be where they are at. Spamming is one thing that people do because they are all worried about how many points they have. This was a place for fun, not competition.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

The only reason I want AP is to get new amatars. But I could care less who is number one. In addition it is also nice because when your friends get a new lvl you can congratulate them.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

It is just to have fun. I doit to get new armatures and rank up classes. I could care lessa about the top ten.

kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

i think its redicuols who started after me, but has more AP, thats just wierd, or it means they play WAY too much. NERDS!! Just Kidding, i know people who play games a lot, but play outdoor sports

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

I wholly agree. While its a nice perk to see my rank slowly increase, it is NOT what brought me here nor what keeps me here.

I submit to the forums that I find interesting, play the games I like, rate them if I feel, talk to the many interesting people I've met here and thats about it.

There is no honor in racing your way to the top. I feel almost sorry for the poor sap that feels he has to write "fhsdfjs" on a game review, forum thread or profile. Instead of having a good time, the fool is going to do nothing than have an empty title which any person who clicks on his/her name will find very apparent.
Imagine all of the time wasted on such a rediculous ambition. I'd rather enjoy my time on AG than sit there stacking up my little points like so much coin.

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

i only do forum games so i do hardly do any forum posts so i don't get that much APs but i DO like APs.

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

SORRY i only do forum games so i do hardly any forum posts so i don't get that much APs but i DO like APs.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

While most spammers just spam to be a neusance and because they think it's fun to mess things up, it's also because people are so competative with Armour Points.
I don't know why, but I guess it's just like anything, most people are competative by nature, while others are the same, but will do anything, breaking the rules, cheating, to get to the top.
I certainly don't care about Armour Points, and when someone says 'I'm going to pass you if you don't get more points!', it's funny.
I can't believe, and never will understand that, people would waste their time trying to pass someone by spamming games, rating games randomly, or talking rapidly to everyone, rather than go to the Forums and support the community, give input on suggestions, or something like that, pure mystery XD

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

I just post on what I want, but it is nice to new armatars.

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

*wonders what would happen if AG did away with ranking...*

Showing 16-30 of 31