ForumsSupport Forum[necro] A armorgames.com wiki?

138 18763
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

In another topic me and dirkpitt1 were discussing making a wiki site for armorgames.com.here is the linkI actually like the idea and would be willing to help on it, but as dirk noted in this thread.It would be a good idea to see what the admins/mods think about the idea first, before we do so.So I am going to post this thread so that the admins may possibly respond quicker,and take more notice of the idea.

• 138 Replies
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Yeah, something like that.
Ive done this for a few other sites im in, its sort of like my "thing", and theyre all better because of it.
Youtube videos scattered across 100 pages are now safely stored on one area.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well this should be interesting if it turns out right.We could even post stuff like vids for tournaments already being held, like the hedgehog competition, if you know anything about that.Most of the important stuff gets posted on the armor blog though.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It would also be a place to check for answers on AG. Wikis tend to have every answer you would ever need be it history, purpose or anything. And there is no E on Klaus! XD KLAUSHOUSE! :P

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

sorry KLAUSHOUSE,I wasn't paying attention to spelling at the time, and its a complete website, that is powered by Wikipedia.That is true, but if you want it to be that way, then we would need much more help than just 2-3 people.We would especially need help from some more knowledgeable people on the site,such as plokkey for instance.He seems to know alot about the site.That or the admins, but like Carlie said they have other things to do.We'll just have to see how this turns out.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Itd take a lot of work... hopefully well have some volunteers we can trust, and some hoping to "redeem" themselves
*cough*klaushouse*cough*

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

If the idea is a newspaper, shouldn't there be a newspaper type of name for it? Something like "The Armor Herald" or "Your ArmorGames" or "AG Weekly" would be alright.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I'd like that

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I don't get it.What did he do wrong dirk Pitt?

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

He didnt. in fact, this idea sparked from his post. but some people think he did >_>

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

How about we called it ArmorWiki seeing as how its a wiki website.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

That sounds alright. But if you want any help, remember, you've got me to do some work.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK understood then,also it might be a good idea that all of us that are in on this should add each,so we will know the list of people.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

hey, that sounds great to me. But im only going to start working on it oncei see it approved.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It was already approved.Carlie said it was OK on the first page.That was the original reason why I made this thread.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah it is approved just no guarantee on mod help on this. They are pretty busy.

Showing 16-30 of 138