ForumsThe TavernThe Number 23 Enigma

18 4560
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

I know i have commented on this a couple times in some other topics, but now i feel I should really start a thread to get this out there.

The Number 23 Enigma is the belief that every incident is directly connected to the number 23. Let me show some proof.

To list all the incidents would take forever, but some websites and videos may hold the answer. The last one will really spook you. It's just a list, but it's a long list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krR-kyc4e1c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZI20rkGa3Y

http://afgen.com/numbr23b.html

These may take up some time, so I'm just going to point out some obvious ones and some that don't appear in these urls.

9/11. 9+11=23

W. 23rd letter, 2 points down, 3 points up

Valenzetti's Code. In this code appears the number 23 (4 8 15 16 23 42. this code is supposed to determine earth's doomsday (this is also the code used in the show LOST)

Caesar. Julius caesar was stabbed 23 times

Shakespeare. He was born April 23 and died april 23

Okay, though these are just a very small portion of the countless incidents, i hope that it was enough to get you searching.

• 18 Replies
Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

mmm i have my doubts, i would like to belve yet i need more evidence at the moment, i tried putting the number 23 to other things and it dosent work...

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

9+11=23? what school did you go to?

Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

Ha! temopo i just realised...

williamrmck
williamrmck
68 posts
Nomad

Um, 9+11=20
There's no way 9,11,and 01 make 23.
You can do that with any number, I've heard 21,13,9, and 6.
6 is more obvious, 666, but the others are random.

williamrmck
williamrmck
68 posts
Nomad

What does the W thing mean?

williamrmck
williamrmck
68 posts
Nomad

Ok, I guess nobody really has an answer, so therefor, it's just a random thing somebody decided to do just to see how many people they could fool before someone figured out that it's stupid.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

woops. sorry. 9/11/2001.
9+11+2+1=23

williamrmck
williamrmck
68 posts
Nomad

Congratulations, you've just passed Kindergarten math.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

its not random, i just made a typo. seriously, just visit the sites and see 4 yourself. im not trying to make you believe in it, i just want people to bwe aware of it. and William, shut it

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

It's all coincidence. Just some dumb thing that some guy realized. I could do this with any number and come up with a list.

williamrmck
williamrmck
68 posts
Nomad

subarublue89 is right, you could do it with any number.
It's mostly a coincidence because so many things happen on one day of the month. So if your number is under 31, someone famous died on that day, and some tragedy happened, and somehow you can make everything that has happened be related to that number.
It's kind of fun to do, but to act like it has any meaning is pointless.
Go ahead and try to make a religion out of it, madgamer131.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

ya know i am reeeaaallly starting to dislike u

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

YOU FORGOT ONE!!!!! My brother rode on my pogo stick and broke it into 23 pieces! OMFG IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

And it is believed that when Egyptians lived, they usually picked 23 boogers in a day!

THERE IT IS AGAIN!!!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

And 22 comes BEFORE 23, and 24 comes AFTER! OMFG EVERYTHING IS RELATED TO IT!!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US GOD??? WHAT?

Showing 1-15 of 18