ForumsProgramming Foruminternet

11 3984
chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

it always shuts down when im playing games on this site any suggestions please i need help

• 11 Replies
LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Hmm, seems to me more like a local/hardware problem, what browser are you on? What kind of computer do you use? Do you have the latest version of Flash? It really could be caused by several different things, so if you could give some specifics it would help out. And also, does this problem not happen on other sites?

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i use internet explorer i use a amd athalon 64 processor 3800+ 2.4GHZ 2 GB of ram and a 32 bit operating system i have the latest version of flash and this is the only site that shuts down when i play games on it

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Hmm, it seems strange to me that it crashes only on this site and not on others. If you have Mozilla Firefox I highly recommend using that to view this website as well as every other website, it really is a better web browser. If you don't have Firefox then you can download it Here

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

is it free

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Its weird...The same thing happens to me but it comes back up....then it shuts down again and comes back up. Im wireless so i guess obstructions sometimes get in the way.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

well i just downloaded firefox and it doesnt do that anymore

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Welcome to a better web browsing experience

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

firefox is the solution to most internet based problems

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

armorgames crashed on me

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i dunno wat to tell u...could just be the computer... maybe it hates the site? :] it dont do that to me...a lot anyways

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

yea i think my computer hates the site first it shuts down when i play games on it so i got firefox and then it crashes on me oh well i am going somewhere else

Showing 1-11 of 11