ForumsThe TavernAlgorlea RPG

59 7274
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Welcome to Algorlea RPG. This will be a text based game where YOU control your destiny. You can battle monsters, team up, fight each other, conquer land, and, if you make the right choices, get your very own dragon.

This will be somewhat like firetail_madness' RPG, but he ended his. Therefore I've decided to make my own.

There will only 6 players allowed for each round.

To join fill out this form:

Name:
Look:
Personality:
Description: (Of Yourself)
Side: (The Empire or The Rebellion)
Race: (Elf, Dwarf, Human)
Starting Weapon: (Knife, Bow and Arrow, or Club)
Starting Area: (Village, Mountains, Capital City, The Coast, The Island)

Before we start, though, I need to tell you a bit about the land in which you will be playing:

Here is the map of the land:

http://uploadimage.org/images/7x89369vcoacwf4cnlnj.jpg

Algorlea is currently controlled by an evil King Dreadneye. The land has been plunged into darkness. The King is merciless with taxes. The people hate it, but there is nothing they can do. Dreadnye is skilled in the art of the sword. He even has his very own dragon.

There are few who are powerful enough to have a dragon. You may think that dragons are mere beast, but they are more than that. They are as intelligent as you or I. They choose who will ride them. Once they come in contact (as an egg) with the person who is their destiny to be with, they hatch. The riderâs live will forever be changed. There are only 6 remaining dragon eggs.

Now, will you side with The King or will you defeat him and set the land free? The choice is yours.

• 59 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Name: Loktar Aqualukz
Looks: Devilishly handsome like drakokirby. Has Lilac eyes, a regular type of nose, a cross of an elf and a human for ears, Has spiky Jet Black hair, has a scar on his back that is shaped like a Dragon's Eye, and has a gun show on both of his arms
Personality: A quirky Atlantian who learned water streets smarts since he was an orphan at a young age. He is however, is an intellectual and is a player with the Mermaids or whatever girls are called in Altantis. He has a head of a star general and has no mercy for the evils of the Sea. He does though does not mind doing a little breaking the rules to.
DescriptionYour looks): An orphan who has always helped the little guy. He was the youngest out of his four brothers who were also orphans. His mother left him on the streets with his brothers to rot but they always somehow survived. Loktar swore on his brothers that he and his brother will find their mother and be united once again.
Side: The Rebellion.
Race: Elf.
Starting Weapon: Knife, Bow and Arrow.
Starting Area: Village.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

So we make stories? By the map?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

This sounds a lot like Eragon except with 6 eggs. Can turn evil after getting our egg? I chose Chaotic Good but he can go to evil easily.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Check out this thread to see how one works.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Maxi
Look: 5'7 muscular,brown hair shoulder length.
Personality: laided back, but alert
Description: same as look
Side: (The Rebellion)
Race: (Elf)
Starting Weapon: (Bow and Arrow)
Starting Area: (Capital City)

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

So are you the evil King or just the narrator? You should also maybe add be very detailed? You need to know what definds them. If you just put a height and eyes, theirs are billions of them.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

Name:chowdollas
Look:5'7" black neck length hair covering eyes tan skin and toned
Personality:laid back
Description: apprentice for an armor maker works hard and wishes to be a master armor craftsmen
Side: the rebellion
Race: human
Starting Weapon: Knife
Starting Area: Village

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I was recently reading Eragon. That is what inspired me.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

drako,

Your personality doesn't fit this RPG. Read it over and you will see what I mean.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I will join.Name:
Look: 6 1/2 feet tall with electric blue eyes
Personality: Greatest of friend, worst of enemy
Side: The Rebellion
Race: Human
Starting Weapon: Can I have a sword, if not I will take a knife
Starting Area: Capital City

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I know, people need to be very detailed>

I am the governer (as called in Dungeons & Dragons) I am basically in control of the story.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

That means your the king. Their can't be a governor and a king. That crazy son of a biscuit would of either assassinate you or get you to the dark side and then kill you if you reject. You can be the god in the heavens. Cheesy but the governor thing doesn't work with your plot.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

@drako

Fine, I am the narrator.
Also I need you to resubmit your entry form. Edit it for this RPG.

@Time

Please describe yourself. No, you can not have a sword.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Name: Loktar Aqualukz
Looks: Devilishly handsome like drakokirby. Has Lilac eyes, a regular type of nose, a cross of an elf and a human for ears, Has spiky Jet Black hair, has a scar on his back that is shaped like a Dragon's Eye, and has a gun show on both of his arms
Personality: A quirky NIGHT Elf(Take the Hint)who learned streets smarts since he was an orphan at a young age. He is however, is an intellectual and is a player with the ladies. This makes us think he's in his late 20s or early 30s but we have no files on him. He has a head of a star general and has no mercy for the evils of the Sea. He does though does not mind doing a little breaking the rules to.
DescriptionYour looks): An orphan who has always helped the little guy. He was the youngest out of his four brothers who were also orphans. His mother left him on the streets with his brothers to rot but they always somehow survived. Loktar swore on his brothers that he and his brother will find their mother and be united once again.
Side: The Rebellion.
Race: Elf.
Starting Weapon: Bow and Arrow. I want to be a hunter type. No Shanking.
Starting Area: The Village of the North.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Skater, do you comprehend Gman? Rewrite it to be more detailed. Maybe around my length? I call dibs on the Black Dragon.

Showing 1-15 of 59