ForumsThe TavernAlgorlea RPG

59 7275
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Welcome to Algorlea RPG. This will be a text based game where YOU control your destiny. You can battle monsters, team up, fight each other, conquer land, and, if you make the right choices, get your very own dragon.

This will be somewhat like firetail_madness' RPG, but he ended his. Therefore I've decided to make my own.

There will only 6 players allowed for each round.

To join fill out this form:

Name:
Look:
Personality:
Description: (Of Yourself)
Side: (The Empire or The Rebellion)
Race: (Elf, Dwarf, Human)
Starting Weapon: (Knife, Bow and Arrow, or Club)
Starting Area: (Village, Mountains, Capital City, The Coast, The Island)

Before we start, though, I need to tell you a bit about the land in which you will be playing:

Here is the map of the land:

http://uploadimage.org/images/7x89369vcoacwf4cnlnj.jpg

Algorlea is currently controlled by an evil King Dreadneye. The land has been plunged into darkness. The King is merciless with taxes. The people hate it, but there is nothing they can do. Dreadnye is skilled in the art of the sword. He even has his very own dragon.

There are few who are powerful enough to have a dragon. You may think that dragons are mere beast, but they are more than that. They are as intelligent as you or I. They choose who will ride them. Once they come in contact (as an egg) with the person who is their destiny to be with, they hatch. The riderâs live will forever be changed. There are only 6 remaining dragon eggs.

Now, will you side with The King or will you defeat him and set the land free? The choice is yours.

• 59 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Eragon wasn't in the middle ages. No Firetail, I hate Science and wouldn't be here if it had a science lesson.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Eragon is in its own time period, since it is its own land, only a few centuries old.

You can be an elf. It is allowed.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

So far we have four people. I will start it now. You are all on the Rebellion. Though, you don't know each other. will one of you be on the kings side?

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I will start when a couple more get on here (that have already signed up).

@drako

Are you evil or good?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Totally going to be me in the end. So do we start our stories?

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I am on right now, but I won't be on for a long time.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Okay, I will start in about 5 min.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Can I be Chaotic good for the time being and go to Chaotic Evil after I get my egg?

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Possibly. Okay, you are good now. I need the other players to get online so we can start.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I need to know one thing before we start:

@drako

where do you want to start? You said Village of the North. That is not a place (unless you mean the coast)

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I need to know one thing before we start:

@drako

Where are you starting out?
I will control what happens to you. You react to it.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

So are you going to post what is happening for all of us and then we do a little of our story and then you do a litte of it?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Sigh, fine. I'll be at the Coast. I get no dramatic name.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I am back now.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Okay, we will start. Here is the new map:

http://www.uploadimage.org/images/iixj0ksjtjwedkra6zeh.jpg

@Drakokirby

You start out at Crestfield. It is a very boring day. Soundenly you hear people yelling at each other. What do you do?

@chowdollas

It is a boring day for you to. You are buying a new horse. The seller tries to cheat you. What do you do?

@Timegoesby

You are summoned to the Kingâs Court. If you refuse, it is certain death. What do you do.

@skater_kid_who_pwns

You are in disguise, but someone recognizes you. You must not reveal yourself what do you do?

Showing 31-45 of 59