ForumsThe TavernNo Good End.

30 4114
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

If you had to pick a way to die horribly, what would it be? Please describe why you picked what you picked. "I would get shot in the head because it's painless" is not a horrible death. Me? I'm gonna say to avoid sharks. You get dragged under-water and drown without even fighting back. My choice is a pride of lions, that way I get to drag a few of them down to hell with me.
Ether people will respond to this in a good-natured manner, or I will get told off and it will be locked. They both make sense to me.

• 30 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Y WOULD I CHHOSE A WAY TO DIE hORIBLY! i dont want to describe my own death cause then it might happen...but...getting killed in a suprise attack while im on the toilet

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Just for fun. It's hypothetical. Why a toilet ambush?

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

I'd want to die, by being smothered by chocolate, or crushed into a bloody pulp by tons of marshmallows. With the marshmallows, it would be delicious, but agonizing and slow. I had a really good one, but this would probably get locked for it.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Tell me on my profile then, quakingphear

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

@ quakingphear
Wow. That might be a winner.

Kanos
Kanos
175 posts
Nomad

Just read quakingphears death in your profile - That would be the funniest way

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

a toilet cause u never finished...lol

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Another okay one would be you just won on a lotto scratcher and a dude just walks up and shoots you in the face and takes it. Insult to fatal injury.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I would die taking a bullet for a girl I like. That is horribly. They are the mob and they want to shoot you a lot for some reason. I would be a hero, the girl will mourn about me and I will be watching somewhere.

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

But if it was death by nuke, you would be blinded and incinerated before you knew what was happening. At least if you were within a mile. Radiation poisoning would suck though. Random parts falling off and all that.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

then it wont matter if u won cause u wont need it when u die...wat if u were kidnapped thrown off a cliff...ur a little alive still and then thrown into a nuclear testing facility and they were launching their bombs. now THAT would hurt

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

srry drakokirby... i was typing when u posted so i missed ur post

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well u were already dropped off a cliff and amazingly barley survived THEN u were nuked to blow up the remains

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

A shark biting my butt on the toilet while I'm pooping, biting it off and dragging it down, then I'd bleed to death. Or having all 9 types of deadliest venom injected into my blood stream. (I watched a show on sci channel yesterday about it )

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

being nuked..... u wouldnt feel a thing... unless u live.. and ive seen those picture.....GOD it was disgusting

Showing 1-15 of 30